• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Space Ripper Stingy Eyes Kaleb AI calc

I'm sure people have run this calc several times before, but there wasn't a damage calc for the SRSE on the dio brando page so I thought I would ask. In Kaleb AI's video he calculated the Space Ripper Stingy Eyes at 48.6 billion PSI

I converted the PSI to Joules and got 937141368000 joules. Which is Multi-City Block. What does everyone think? I might have made an error in conversion so check me on that if I did. This might possibly be an outlier, but I don't recall this is ever contradicted, as every time the SRSE are used they shred straight through everything

As Saiko said, we can't convert pressure to energy unless we are refering to overpressure, in fact, I explicity said to not use that calculator.

Antoniofer said:
As Saiko said, we can't convert pressure to energy unless we are refering to overpressure, in fact, I explicity said to not use that calculator.

oh lol. How does one calculate over pressure?

> Implying JoJo isn't the greatest shitpost in mankind's history. Oh wait, that's Jorge

Joking aside, were you the one proposing the Kars downgrade J-Man?

Iapitus The Impaler said:
oh lol. How does one calculate over pressure?
That's only for shockwaves, always used in explosions calcs (generally 20 psi). Haven't see the video, but I doubt he is refering to shockwaves, so nothing can be done.

Back