• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sousei no Onmyouji (Anime) Multiple Additions

I made the profiles for Seigen and Tenma, they are under Lucifer.

Add paralysis and mind manipulations as resistance for Benio and Rokuro;

Mind Manipulation and Paralysis Inducement (Them cannot paralyzed by the air from Dragon Points, also Benio and Rokuro mind, like some Exorcists, cannot be controlled even after purifying persons)

Also add resistance to portal creation with Resonance.

Rokuro range should be updated;

Standard Melee Range with base attack, Several meters with Void-rending Magic Bullet, Planetary with Cataclysm King

Yuto new key;

A key must be opened for pre-absorbed Yuto. Seigen was able to overcome Kuranashi's durability, implying that if Kuranashi had not absorbed Moro, he would have been severely damage. Seigen wasn't as strong as before, also using his full strength for only 5 seconds. Yuto, on the other hand, beat Seigen's best, and even stated that he is stronger than Seigen. So he must be mountain level. Also implied by Kamui that he is very strong.

Benio cannot scale to Yuto, It was implied that Yuto had already reached his limit.

Pre Rokuro should be building level up to at most mountain level (When Yuto was fighting Rokuro, he was in kegare form, not in human form as he was fighting against Benio. So the pre-timeskip Rokuro needs to scale to him but Yuto still needs to be on the limit, so basically ''at most'' seems fine)

Only Benio some hax additions;

Statistics Amplification via enchantments (Already listed in Notable Attacks/Techniques at the bottom of her profile, it should only be added to the Powers and Abilities part)

Fire Manipulation via enchantments (Shown here)

Portal Creation and Dimensional Travel (Can open a portal using a spell to go into Magano)

Also, "Far" is written in the range section, could such a thing be written?

Rokuro and Benio hax additions;

Non-Physical Interaction (Able to interact with spiritual power and Kegare who are born of negative thoughts and emotions) It is enough for them to interact even with beings that people cannot see...(Kegare,Basara etc.)

Last edited:
Do not mash anime and manga feats together. The anime is a wildly different series with different character, storyline and retconns. Stick to one of them.

In all honesty, i dont even know why we are using the anime for our profiles in the first place. a Rough 60% of the anime is literally noncanon to the manga, which is the primary medium

In all honesty, i dont even know why we are using the anime for our profiles in the first place. a Rough 60% of the anime is literally noncanon to the manga, which is the primary medium
Dude. We have separate Anime and Manga pages.

Is there a panel where the mach reaction rate is implied?
Basically It's stated in manga that Benio has "sonic speed swordplay" and her speed is usually implied to be that of creating sonic booms, so it should just be high end subsonic. Like she has combat speed on sos lvl, her movement speed is implied to created sonic booms.

hmm but Kieran implied that it can't scale to reaction rate :unsure:

so, I think i will separate it as low end(superhuman reaction)-high end (subsonic)

hmm but Kieran implied that it can't scale to reaction rate :unsure:

so, I think i will separate it as low end(superhuman reaction)-high end (subsonic)
She can perceive things at that speed is what I mean. Like she's able to swing her sword at those speeds, and then she's able to move at a speed that creates sonic booms.

Okay. Thank you for helping out.

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

If you change the statistics for any characters, also remember to update the tier categories at the bottoms of the profile pages.

Also, when you apply this revision, please insert a link to this thread into the edit summary boxes, so your edits are not mistaken for vandalism.

Since you based their statistics on a calculation, it is probably fine to create pages for them.

Back