• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Twin Star Exorcist potential upgrade?

Sousei no Onmyouji
Chapter 28
So the potential upgrade is for the ap of the characters.

For:

Against:

Why the feat is an earthquake:
In chapter 28 Benio has the kegare princess powers released from the spiritual guardian ritual being done to her. During this, Higano points out that "Magano is creaking" creaking obviously entails that the place is being affected by her power in a way that its creaking from the power, another translation says "Magano is jarring" jarring's definition means causing a shock or jolt. So pretty clear it's a sort of earthquake being done to the world.

Why the place is a world at least planet in size:
Numerous statements of it being a parallel world to the real world

Reason why it isn't an outlier:

This isn't Benio's regular power at all, this is the Kegare Princess's power, a character who we haven't seen any feats for until now, this is also not the full power of her either, as later on in chapter 54 and 55 we see her true form. Stated in chapter 52 the ritual will fully awaken the power of the kegare princess

Characters who scale

Shimon in Spiritual Enchantment
(Able to fight Hijirimaru and push him for several minutes)

Yuto Ijika (Stated to be a threat greater than any of the Basaras)

Arima Tsuchimikado (Able to kill a weakened Shiromi with only 20%-30% of his power. Stated to be relative to Tenma and stated Chief Exorcists are the strongest exorcist on the island)

Tenma Unomiya (Scales to or above Arima. Able to fight against Yuto Ijika and is considered the strongest Twelve Guardian)

Great Yang (The Great Yang's power made Sakanashi the strongest Basara. A fragment of the Great Yang made Yuto a threat to Tenma and Rokuro)

Kamui evolved (Fights Kaguya who can fight against Kegare Princess Benio)

Kankuro Mitosaka (Should scale to lower Basaras)

Basaras 9-1 (All should scale to or above Higano who fought Benio incomplete form)

Benio in Kegare Princess
(For obvious reasons she scales above her incomplete herself)

Rokuro in Flam Berge and onward (Should scale to lower Basaras)

Tatara (Should scale above Kankuro)

Last edited:
Yea I'm fine with that. I just want the upgrade from Large Town level 😭 . Hope most agrees I think the minimum is safe as well. Makes the jump not so big since they were town level or mcb in part 1.

@DMUA Since you're the person who made the shaking the earth page I'm wondering about your opinion on this.

Last edited:
it can be taken as 2 also, looking again. so, large mountain... I think write on Ant's wall (for an authorized person to come)
2.0–2.9MinorI to IIFelt slightly by some people. No damage to buildings.

I'm kinda neutral on the "creaking" and "jarring" thing but given their referring to the power effecting that world I guess it makes sense. If others don't really have any legit problems with it then I'm fine with it.

Can't say much about the results since I'm not a calc person so I'll let a calc member or someone more knowledgeable handle that.

Thank you. What has been accepted above can probably be applied then.

It seems like we need a calculation though, if I haven't misunderstood.

Thank you. What has been accepted above can probably be applied then.

It seems like we need a calculation though, if I haven't misunderstood.
Nah not necessarily, the aforementioned feat has a given joule amount applied to it in cases like this.
it can be taken as 2 also, looking again. so, large mountain... I think write on Ant's wall (for an authorized person to come)
2.0–2.9MinorI to IIFelt slightly by some people. No damage to buildings.
Right here. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:DMUA/Standard_Calculation_for_shaking_the_Earth

which comes out to large mountain. I will apply the changes after a speed calc gets done and accepted though. So may take some months to see the full changes.

Okay. No problem.

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

If you change the statistics for any characters, also remember to update the tier categories at the bottoms of the profile pages.

Also, when you apply this revision, please insert a link to this thread into the edit summary boxes, so your edits are not mistaken for vandalism.

Okay. No problem.

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

If you change the statistics for any characters, also remember to update the tier categories at the bottoms of the profile pages.

Also, when you apply this revision, please insert a link to this thread into the edit summary boxes, so your edits are not mistaken for vandalism.
Will do.

Back