• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sousei no Omnyoji(Twin star Exorcists) possible revision

I am posting this in GD rather then CRT for asking if any one wants to join me in making the profiles a bit more accruate. The feats that are used for the Manga are actually from the Anime and even some information about the characters are incorrect. On Rokuro's profile is says his trandformed state is his 'Kegare form' but it's actually just him being directly controlled by Seimei. There's also a lot mroe to Impurites then what is written.

If anyone is interesting helping clean up the profiles since the manga has some pretty good feats, then just by all mean help out I very much enjoy this series so seeing this series more active in this community would be a nice fealling.

I know a lot of decent feats on the top of my head and from a basice understanding I put them between Small building to Multi-cityblock with a potential Small town though I could easily be wrong sicne I'm not a calc member. If you or someone you know want to look at them I can quickly get them.

Will have to wait till tomorrow to properly discus them since I have to go to bed soon but Ican easily post them if you want to take a look of them.

I'll ask to see if anyone is available to join since I do prefer to have a calc person involved rather then just keep asking someone and wait for them to be available.

You can ask for calculation help here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1955985

I've never heard of this series, but if it's good then I may get into it when I have time. If there is anything I can potentially help calc or change with regards to the profiles, feel free to leave a message on my wall.

@Lit I'll admit it's not amazing but it is interesting, it has a general Shonen manga feal to it, though I personally don't cotogorize it as such fully, so if such series isn't your tasts.

@Ant, already did post on it so just wait for anynone to come along.

@Job, tell me about it, it may not be overwelmly powerful but it has fangs pretty early on.

I plan on posting a few post to help out with the revise the first is a basic summery of the different terms that are used in the series. The second is a character list with how i think their profiles should be arragned when it comes to their strengths. Final post will be feats that I can find and who they would scale to. One would be supprise how deap the series actually is with how simple the story is.

Actually I safe the summery for another time and just start posting feats whenever I come across them.

To start off this train will be this one performed by Rokuro from very early on, it would scale to Base BoS Rokuro aand BoS Bennio since they should be comparable to each other.

Next one will be this performed by a weaken Resonance with Rokuro an Benio and this is the result. will scale to both BoS base Rokuro and Benio Resonance.

I know of that one but I wasn't sure if that was so I went with the rock busting one, I wouldn't wworry though since there's more where that's comming from.

not sure if it means anything but Rokuro was able to use a rock of this size as a 'bullet' and the guy was able to destroy it with ease.

got a good one, may scale to Rokuro and Benio resonance since it was a casual feat though that will be discuss later. Sigura diced up some bolders in a blinke of an eye, here's what the rocks look like when compared to a young male. For now it scales to all Heavenly commanders, Basaras, Yuto, and all other stronger characters.

This one is far more impressive though it won't scale to Rikuro and Benio maybe their transformed state though will wait for that.

That's just fragmentation so the result wouldn't be that good despite the large size, there's an argument to be made for V. frag in which case it'd be great, especially since that happened in an area that was stated to have a forcefield absorbing damage.

By the way, there's a statement in Chap 22 that the whole basement will be vaporized by Rokuro and that girl's power despite the protective barrier.

if it does get accpeted then it's defenatly something for the higher tier characters like, Yutoo, seimei, probably Tenma though the scaling will be discuss properly later.

Since there isn't any feats left for Pre-Timeskip I'm going to say the scaling so that we have an idea where everyone stand, note that it's just a rough draft and it may change later on.

God Tiers: Seimei, Douman, King of impurities.

Top Tier: Yutoo, Arima, Benio & Rokuro with their guardian, kuzunoha.

High Tier: Top Heavenly Commanders, Top Basara, current Benio.

Middle Tier: 'lower' Heavanly Commanders, lower Basara, current Rokuro.

Low: BoS Benio & Rokuro.

As said before it's just a rough draft and there will be changes but for now it'll do.

While it is possible I don't think we have enough evidence to support it, she's been shown to be equal to the twin stars' guardians which are parts of the spirit of Seimei and Douman rather then the original. If she as GOd Tier then she wouldn't have problems with Benio when she was possesed.

Back