• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soury Badness and...French Fried

Don't mind me i'mma just-

Vannalemo VS Friedrich Jung

apologies for this, it's just, since the last Vannalemon thread kinda died when it was going so well, I wanted to fix that with making a thread that...hopefully, finishes? I tried to look for other 9-C's that would make a decent thread discussion, but I kept finding 9-B's and 9-A's, and the 9-C's I did find were a stomp on one or the other side. So I just went with this.

Sorry again.

9-C for both.

Standard Battle Assumptions are at play here.

Every Villain Is Lemons: 0

French Fry: 1

Who knows?: 1

I believe this would be a stalemate, depending on how well Vannalemon can avoid Jung's attacks. It's very possible that he could power through most of what's thrown at him, but I don't think she'll be able to put him down. Conversely, Jung needs to actually land a hit on Vannalemon to beat her.

SBA is best added up in for the encounter.

Pressing up a vote for Jung primarily out of greater combat prowess alongside flexibility with his ability to retroactively hinder Vanna's mobility; Predominantly physically via the utilization of Pankration or less tangibly with King of Broken Hearts. Paired with such, Friedrich is actively punching to kill/incapacitate through mentally anguishing or atomically disassembling Lemon throughout the match.

I still barely get what Armored Man does

Jung straight utilizes depression itself as a power source to augment his physical abilities. He as well can simultaneously manipulate such to depress the momentum of physical matter with its abstract nature, or make an opponent his mental anguish by transferring over a bit of said depression through his punches.

Back