• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
4th Shinobi War Kakashi.

Speed equalized.

Soundwave can use all 5 Mini-cons.

Fight takes place in a destroyed city.

Fighters start 100 meters apart.

Soundwave (IDW): 5 (Litentric Teon, BruceTheBatman, EmperorDoom25, Drite77, Spinoirr)

Kakashi Hatake:

Inconclusive:

Soundwave's Mini-Cons wont be a problem for Kakashi since he can just summon his dogs with Kuchiyose no Jutsu to stalemate that. Also, Kakashi has way more versatility and can attack with various elements, besides I think it would be difficult for Soundwave to even land a hit on him since Sharingan helps a lot with dodging and things like that

EmperorDoom25 said:
Soundwave's Mini-Cons wont be a problem for Kakashi since he can just summon his dogs with Kuchiyose no Jutsu to stalemate that. Also, Kakashi has way more versatility and can attack with various elements, besides I think it would be difficult for Soundwave to even land a hit on him since Sharingan helps a lot with dodging and things like that
Don't forget, technically, Soundwave has limited Precog, as he can read Kakashi's mind. This is probably like a fight of dodges lol.

Kakashi doesn't really use his dogs that much. I only recall him using them against Zabuza.

I like this match though. Soundwave being able to read Kakashi's mind is the main thing that keeps him in this match. As Kakashi's strategies will be largely useless against someone who can read everything he'll do. However, Soundwave's general lack of versatility hurts him here. Though I'm guessing his sound manip should have a wide AoE.

I haven't cast an official vote, but I'll side with soundwave until I see an argument for Kakashi.

@Emperor

Fair enough, though he doesn't spam it the way Naruto does. And they can be one shot by Soundwave's AoE.

Kakashi can deal with the mini-cons via jutsus that have a great AoE too, or just by summoning his dogs to buy some time to get closer to Soundwave

And he could counter Soundwave's attacks with Kamui

That's a fair point. Though that's heavily complicated by the fact that Soundwave can read his mind.

Kakashi can't really counter such AoE with a localized Kamui. Also, to Kamui away soundwaves completely would be to Kamui away the medium, which is the air itself. Meaning he would have to use the Kamui to induce a vacuum such that the sound literally has no medium with which to travel, which Kakashi can't do. Sure, it'll be helpful against missiles or bullets, but it'll be less effective against soundwaves.

Back