• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vlad Plasmius vs Kakashi Hatake (0 - 3 - 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Match Rules
  • Both in Character
  • Speed is Equalized
  • Season 3 Vlad Plasmius
  • 4th Shinobi World War Kakashi
  • Starting Distance: 100 meters
Votes

Vlad Plasmius:

Kakashi Hatake: 3 (Oliver de jesus, Popted2, Stillwinson,

Inconclusive: 1 (LordGriffin1000,

Vlad_Plasmius.png

Dcqorrx-61f3b455-6261-4155-a6d8-110bfd78897d-1.png

Last edited:
Kakashi would be able to see Vlad?
He should be able to since it's listed on his page that the Sharingan can see invisible beings and entities unless their invisibility is noticable different but since none have a detail on how their invisibility works, he should be able to see Vlad, though Vlad doesn't really use invisibility anyway.

He should be able to since it's listed on his page that the Sharingan can see invisible beings and entities unless their invisibility is noticable different but since none have a detail on how their invisibility works, he should be able to see Vlad, though Vlad doesn't really use invisibility anyway.
Ok, I'll make an argument later.

The fight would start off pretty well for Kakashi's side as Vlad could be confident noticing that almost all of the ninja's weapons go through him, so the copy ninja will be more strategic and use the Sharingan to gain a prediction advantage over the ghost, both can cancel each other's clones due to being able to create their own clones, the Substitution Jutsu will be a problem, assuming Vlad's resistance is enough against the Genjutsu, in the end Kakashi can use Kamui, sending Vlad to another dimension .

The fight would start off pretty well for Kakashi's side as Vlad could be confident noticing that almost all of the ninja's weapons go through him, so the copy ninja will be more strategic and use the Sharingan to gain a prediction advantage over the ghost, both can cancel each other's clones due to being able to create their own clones, the Substitution Jutsu will be a problem, assuming Vlad's resistance is enough against the Genjutsu, in the end Kakashi can use Kamui, sending Vlad to another dimension .
Would prediction work since Vlad is resistant to full on Precognition? He also utilizes duplication and teleportion so landing a Kamui on the real Vlad won't be easy.

Still, vote counted.

Kakashi's precognition is different because it works with another principle. that's why there is the substitution jutsu and I said that the clones of both cancel each other out

Kakashi's precognition is different because it works with another principle.
Fair enough.

that's why there is the substitution jutsu and I said that the clones of both cancel each other out
Oh your using substitution as a thing like Vlad's teleportion? Though clones wouldn't really cancel each other out unless Kakashi makes the same amount as Vlad, which I don't think he does (Not saying he can't).

Guess I'll give my thoughts as well.

I say inconclusive.

Kakashi holds the power advantage and fights more strategic so he'll eventually deduce that Kamui is his best bet give none of his other attacks/techniques land or do no lasting damage. The Sharingan will allow him to stay a step ahead of Vlad in close combat and using substitution and clones could lead to an opening for Kamui.

However, while Vlad is overconfident, it is mainly towards people he knows he can take. It is true he wouldn't think much of Kakashi since most of what the later has he can counter or posses no real danger to him due to regeneration and intangibility, he isn't stupid enough to keep fighting Kakashi in close combat when he sees how skilled he is and that he's reading his movements.

While the Sharingan can counter invisibility and both can use clones, Vlad uses them more and would opt for ranged energy attacks that can't be predicted and all hit on molecular level so Vlad will one shot if Kakashi isn't careful enough. Both have many things in their arsenal but it's going to come done to either Vlad hitting Kakashi with ectoplasmic attack or Kakashi landing a Kamui on Vlad. Both of which won't be simple given their abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back