• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soul Eater Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark649

VS Battles
Retired
We have these two feats calced, but i don't know where to apply them since the manga actually continues after the fight Asura, so the protagonists could have become stronger than him at the eos with keys and Crona Island level feat could be enviromental destruction only, but i only watched some parts of the Anime, o i will need help for the scaling.

Crona's feat should be as much as Environmental Festruction as Perfect Chaos's 7-B feat. Aka not at all

it's funny, I was planning to do a CRB to explain who should be scaling a crona:

Scaling
I read the manga there is already a moment but I know a can near the scaling:

Crona Clown Form is weaker than Black Star, Kid, Maka and Ashura / Kishin obviously, moreover she Absorbed Kishin and became even stronger but was beaten by Maka and Black Stars no Full Power.

Kishin has absorbed chrona and has regained its original power, basically Kishin> Black Stars> = Kid God of Death >>> Maka Base Form but Maka "Piano form" has damaged Kishin but it is not the same level that Black Star and Kid

They are all Island Level

What is Environmental Destruction??

Basically: Destruction that isn't applicable in a fight. One could bring up Alucard swarming London with summons. That can't be applied for AP.

But it doesn't apply here, since Crona uses her/his black blood to fight.

Btw does the High 7-C feat apply to anyone, or is it overtaken by the 6-C feat?

Ok, is there a speed feat higher than their Hypersonic+ current one?, also Mifune shoud be regular 8-B by scaling from Black [Who has wrong Striking Strength] via what the profile says unless there is some confusion [Which i think there are] in the profiles, lastly this one is stange. So, if you can write what their pages should be it would be nice.

@Dark Okay, there's a Massively Hypersonic + Feat that I would calculate tomorrow, I would take care of some explanation because other characters can be Scaling at Island level like Austine or some other person, 8-B mifune seems a Little ..... Exagagere lol, I would rewire Later

Oh, Mosquito CurbStomp base Kid

Dark649 said:
Ok, is there a speed feat higher than their Hypersonic+ current one?
IIRC, Death the Kid, in his introduction, easily goes from Egypt to Death city (in Nevada) and back in a fairly short ammount of time (presumably on his skateboard).

There's also a guy who attacks using reflected sunlight, but I don't remember any instances of someone dodging it.

Well, both of the calculations seem to have been accepted. Unfortunately, I do not know anything about Soul Eater, so I cannot help with the powerscaling.

As long you know the powerscaling of the series, also Dodonova plans to calc a speed feat and fix Mosquito profile.

I happen to stumble upon this page and I think I can very much help with the revisions, seeing as I'm actually the administrator of the Soul Eater Wikia.

If you're interest in somewhat "boosting" the verse's capabilities, here's a couple of things:

• I'll have to research this myself but Lord Death and Eibon (anime) both survived the Lost Island explosion (and from Eibon, he was unscratched and he's weaker then both Asura and Death). A composite Asura might be able to deal heavier blows then initially thought (since that version used actual energy attacks against Death). And their durability is much more heavier.
  • Madness abilities makes the verse much more powerful. With various forms of "mind rape", the lowest count is Arachne, who's madness can be felt across the country. Lord Death/Asura have the highest form, which can go to maybe planet level and challenge metaphysical concepts.
Really, only the top tiers (Great Old Ones) are really going to show off the major power of the verse with the exception of Death the Kid and Black Star (and maybe to a degree Maka). However, DTK's destructive power output is more comparable, whereas BS's own comes from his physical strength. Maka can ignore conventional duability depending on the opponent (if they're magical).

Well, I think that we mainly need help with which characters that should be scaled from the feats that Dark649 linked to in the first post.

From the first link, the scaling would apply to:

Black Stars, in which word of god confirms he's stronger then Kid.

Asura, which word of God confirms is also stronger then both Kid and Black Star.

Lord Death, who's around Asura's level and even somewhat surpasses it given he can physically overpower him and counter his madness. In both instances in the anime, he preferred not seeing him again.

Great Old One of Power would apply, as Asura mentions him fighting Black Star and says his power reminds him of GOOOP. Keep in mind his mentioning isn't in scanlation and in official translation.

I'm sorry if this is impatient but it seems like these feats are taking quite a while to be added and I haven't heard much about it even though the calcs seem fine.

Does anybody here know why and maybe help me understand?

If there are calculation blogs that have been accepted by the calc group members, it should be fine if Dark649 and the others want to revise the profiles.

Sometimes revisions are forgotten due to our sheer amount of tasks.

I do not think the one behind the verse revision accepted them, otherwhise they would have been already applied.

What do you mean? I thought that you started this thread.

Yes, i asked to JayAerow many times to apply them, but he did not. He must had a reason, but he never told me why and he knows who gets these ratings.

But, after checking i see that JayAerow did not that much, he even put a tier list on the verse page, which we cannot use anymore.

Okay. Are you able to make the changes yourself instead?

I never read the manga but I could help with anime scaling if no one else will.

The soul eater pages just look heavily outdated and I'm willing to help change that.

Why do we even have "composite" pages for the verse? The anime adaptation is just that: an adaptation. It should be Manga-only.

I dont see why we can't have anime pages and just say they differ from the manga ones to prevent cross-scaling.

If there's no reason not to have them, then they should stay.

The fact that it's not canon? And that most characters don't have that much difference ability-wise from their manga character? Same as with any anime based on a manga.

Doesn't the anime have a completely different ending and story from the Manga like Hellsing?

@ Poinciana1971

Oh yes!

I mean I don't have a perfect memory of it but the endings were very different from each other

Most of the anime still follows the Manga in the beginning. The alternate ending really isn't enough to make a different profile/key altogether.

Legit the only anime we did this with is DBZ, but that thing has an entire non-canon series that follows it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back