• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soul Eater Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saikou The Lewd King said:
The fact that it's not canon? And that most characters don't have that much difference ability-wise from their manga character? Same as with any anime based on a manga.
The first point really shouldnt amount to much since we have plenty of non-canon pages here.

Matter of fact, and I might make a thread on this later, but I have 0 idea why their needs to be a difference between a characters canon/non canon counterparts to be able to make pages. A note specifiying they have no relation to and cannot scale with each other should be enough.

We don't do pages for non-canon version of a character unless said non-canon version is extremely notable. It's not the case for SE at all, my boy.

Because it's ridiculous to make a profile for an anime version that just has a few differences for filler. We would end up with completely redundant and repetitive profiles. The line needs to be drawn somewhere, and SE is certainly behind it.

@ Dark649

Are you saying that the calculations of these feats are wrong/valid? B/c I don't understand what is wrong w/them

The Anime version stopped at a certain point while the Manga went conderably past it.

JnSteHar002 said:
@ Dark649
Are you saying that the calculations of these feats are wrong/valid? B/c I don't understand what is wrong w/them
The calculation are ok and fine to apply, the problem are not them but how Jay handled the asked revision. He did not applied the calcs and did other things that were unneeded.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
So the anime is just a shorter version with added content at the end. Not enough.
Added content is not quite word, it has the final battle in a different location is handled different from the manga, it has a different ending because the manga was not that point if i recall.

It's still the same beginning with a different ending because they didn't want to filler. It's basically just a big filler.

I agree with Saikou. It would set a bad precedent to allow mostly identical non-canon character profiles.

I noticed Crona's page has the 6-C feat upgrade but it's still only environmetnal and none of the other pages have been updated as well. No judgement; just wondering why?

Pretty sure we almost never uses Environmental Destruction, so not sure why it's here. Either it's a feat that applies to her stats, a feat that isn't combat applicable and is only through a specific technique or it's not a feat at all.

Crona attack is only enviromental destruction only, it's her strongest attack that does not scale phisically. I don't have that knowledge about Soul Eater, i'll have to resarch the main scaling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back