• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sosuke Aizen vs Vlad Plasmius

Status
Not open for further replies.
>Not really, I only do that with you and for good reason. You hold everything in Bleach to the highest levels of scrutiny for zero good reason and you make pointless threads at least once every few months about something trivial regarding Yhwach

Oh so your admitting this is a personal issue with me now. Got it. And IDK where you got "hold everything in Bleach to the highest levels of scrutiny from", but that's a hilarious exaggeration of the issues I have with Bleach, and an even bigger exaggeration of the issues going on here in this thread. That said, this isn't the thread for this.

>All I'm doing is calling a spade a spade. No, you do have a lot to do with this considering your 9 times out of 10 the usee who claims RC isn't accepted despite it being accepted.

And 10 times out of 10 your a user who will ignore whatever he wants and act like an ability is accepted no matter the opposing claim, because thats exactly the case here. You act like something is accepted despite the opposing claim of someone whos blatantly said it isn't. I don't care if you disagree with AKM, but sitting here saying "it isnt", "he's wrong no matter what" isn't how things work here. And you should know this by now.

No, my intent "isnt questionable" and id appreciate you to stop coming to such exaggerated conclusions everytime a Bleach issue comes up. My intent is following the word of someone who claims the use of an ability isn't accepted and stands by that notion.

>I don't need to refute him when his information is based on shit that's blatantly incorrect.

According to you, which goes right back to what I just said. Saying it's blatantly incorrect, without actually proving it, does nothing but show your either ignorant or being in flat out denial about it.

>I do not need to refute him or debunk his "points" because he's objectively wrong on the matter. Again, if a staff tells you that the earth is flat it doesn't make them correct. This is quiet literally your enitre argument, and it's laughable if I'm to be honest.

I really don't care if its not an argument because im not arguing anything.

>AKM isn't the top authority here, so quit acting like he's right here despite him being objectively wrong here.

Goes to claim the opposition isn't top authority but somehow wants me to take your word of him being objectively wrong as top authority. Wonderful. Anyway, I know very well AKM isn't infalliable. That isn't the case here. Im going off his word because he flat out says the ability was debunked with actual arguments. Appeal to authority or not doesn't matter because im not arguing RC is wrong. Im going off the word of someone else who argues its wrong, which is why your talking to the wrong person about this.

Almost as if I said I'm done arguing with you, good bye Kukui. Let me reiterate, I want nothing to do with you any longer and I'm going to leave it at that.

RC isn't based off of AP or anything. We literally have an accepted thread where Reitasu doesn't scale to AP or Durability. It's accepted as Soul Manipulation.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Fine by me. Shows your concession and denial about this topic pretty well but if you don't want to actuall respond to anything, be my guest.

Oh honey, not even in the slightest. I just refuse to entertain someone who's as stubborn and unwilling to accept facts, this has nothing to do with me being in denial. I'm not gonna respond to someone who hinges on one flawed argument and continues to do so.

So don't get things twisted here to act as if you win here buddy. I'll argue with anyone else, just not you.

You pretty much most definitely are in denial if all your going to do here is claim AKM is "objectively wrong" over and over again and do nothing else. You've been here long enough to know precisely that isnt how this works.

And don't try and spin this as me being "stubborn". It's me not accepting a word of what you say until you actually do more than just say "he's wrong" and actually tackle what the opposition says. In this case, you actually debunking AKM's claims of it being rejected instead of repeating he's wrong. Do that, and then I might actually take what your saying more to heart.

I'm back!.... (Looks at the new comments). I'll just go ask a mod to close this given the derail and how everything is currently going. Hope that's not a problem for anyone?.

There is a RC thread going on in the General Discussion Board so you guys can use that one.

Not at all mate, closing this would be a right thing to do.

I'll drop the link to the manga here, since it's pretty clear that some users here haven't read it if people are genuinely asking why AKM is wrong. Quiet literally anyone who's read the manga can tell you why that's wrong.c: https://**********.com/manga/Bleach

What a dumpsterfire. This has been derailed to hell and back, so I'm closing this thread. I suggest to make a CRT if you disagree with the profiles, but preferably all parties should take a while to cool off first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back