• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sosuke Aizen Vs The Hunter (Bloodborne)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yours is even more headcanon.
Your argument requires several assumptions that are never illustrated in series and actively contradicted:
  1. Aizen's zanpakuto has changed in nature so that he can now use his body as release.
  2. Yhwach didn't notice Aizen show this release at all while talking with Aizen
Let's hit on that second point real quick, Jugram was also down there with Yhwach, yet he knew that Aizen had put Yhwach under the effects of KS. How could he notice but not Yhwach when both of them should've seen him? Jugram would have no way to really avoid seeing the release while with Yhwach unless Yhwach actively told him not to look at Aizen or be far back while the two talk, yet the behavior of both of them don't point to this.

So wouldn't it make more sense to say that Yhwach, who we knew was gathering information, had seen Aizen do his release while doing his information gathering? Hell, how is Yhwach supposed to gather his information without seeing Aizen release his Shikai?
Nothing in what I said is headcanon, I'm going with what's shown only. Yhwach stated "the few minutes I was in contact with him", Aizen didn't have a zanpaktu while sealed so your entire argument is (again) headcanon.

Hunter's madness hax is a type 3 so I'm leaning more towards Hunter than Aizen personally, regardless of whether or not it's different from Great Ones, it still applies imo

Is this question going to get answered?
Now, onto the next point with The Bloodletter and Kos Parasite. Has the use of these weapons ever actually had the same affect as normal Old Ones, or is this just being said out of assumption?

Yes, it has the sam effect as the Great Ones, The Bloodletter has type 3 madness manip and the Kos Parasite is takn directly from the corpse of a Great On that madness manipped an entire village just with the presence of its dead body on the shore and when combines with the Milkwed Rune turns the Hunter into a Kin Great One

Has anything sufficiently disproved Hunter's Type 3 Madness Manip being his deciding wincon here? Because even if it is different from the Great Ones, it is still considered a Type 3 on the Hunter's page, so should work similarly regardless

Alright, so that'd make a 6/10 in the Hunter's favor for me I guess, it might be too early but I'll vote Hunter fra.

For anyone saying that Great One Hunter is the baby thing, Great One Hunter was a thing the moment he ate the third Umbilical Cord. Moon Presence couldn't control Hunter simply because he was already too far gone into being a Great One himself. As such, The Hunter at that point had already gotten Great One status.

For anyone saying that Great One Hunter is the baby thing, Great One Hunter was a thing the moment he ate the third Umbilical Cord. Moon Presence couldn't control Hunter simply because he was already too far gone into being a Great One himself. As such, The Hunter at that point had already gotten Great One status.
That changes things quite a bit

Doesn’t this make it a stomp for the hunter, since he just gets soul crushed once, madness haxes Aizen and Aizen wouldn’t be able to do anything about it? This cancels out like his only wincon, unless we’re not using that 5-A key

If that's the case then Aizen is just ******. Period.

How else do you explain the Hunter's resistance to the Moon Presence, really? The Moon Presence should have been able to get its influence off on him as a Great One, and it didn't work, so the Hunter should have been equal to the Moon Presence in some way of being a Great One and the source of this power of resisting the Moon Presence is also Eldritch in origin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back