• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sosuke Aizen Vs The Hunter (Bloodborne)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would Aizen's illusion really stick around after he resurrects? Not to mention that it hasn't been mentioned how Aizen actually has to take out his blade to show his release before KS can be used.

Would Aizen's illusion really stick around after he resurrects? Not to mention that it hasn't been mentioned how Aizen actually has to take out his blade to show his release before KS can be used.
Aizen merged with KS. He doesn’t have to take out his blade. And why wouldn’t it? KS cannot be dispelled is one of the main points about it.

That is never mentioned that his body is now used as the KS release neither is that mentioned on his profile so don't know why you're trying to argue that.
And my point about KS is that Aizen wouldn't really maintain it if the Bloodhunter resurrects somewhere away from him, I don't even think we would consider his range to extend that far away.

That is never mentioned that his body is now used as the KS neither is that mentioned on his profile so don't know why you're trying to argue that.
And my point about KS is that Aizen wouldn't really maintain it if the Bloodhunter resurrects somewhere away from him, I don't even think we would consider his range to extend that far away.
??? He literally put Yhwach under an illusion when he visited him in the underground prison. What are you talking about? Why the heck does his profile need to say this.

what even is this 2nd point? He literally had people under an illusion across dimensions. do you think he reapplies it every single time or something?

They were spying on Soul Society for years, they definitely saw him release KS.
And I'm more saying why would Aizen keep KS on someone that has died and then gone somewhere far away from him? He would think them dead would he not?

@RadicalMrR These guys need you to spcify that the Hunter has access to all his equipment
The OP does NOT state that he has access to optional equipment. It doesn’t ******* matter if they’re in the hunter’s dream in the game, for whatever reason, he won’t have access to them. Doesn’t matter what the reason is, it’s not stated he has access, therefore he does not have access. That’s how it works.

The OP does NOT state that he has access to optional equipment. It doesn’t ******* matter if they’re in the hunter’s dream in the game, for whatever reason, he won’t have access to them. Doesn’t matter what the reason is, it’s not stated he has access, therefore he does not have access. That’s how it works.
Hence why i asked for him to give the hunter access

The illusion argument doesn’t work because of the illusion can work cross dimensionally that means aizen can see cross dimensionally.

Wait are you saying Yhwach saw Aizen release KS sometime in the past whilst spying on them? I’m going to ignore this.

Because keeping KS up is nothing to him. He’s never dropped KS at all. I don’t know why you’re arguing something he’s never done.

You’re asking for the rules of the fight to be changed so your side can win. That’s blatant bias, Weekly.
I mean without access to anything beyond his base weapons its a stomp for Aizen so arguing that the Hunter should be banned from any of the weapons that can actually do anything to aizen is bias in the othr direction

The illusion argument doesn’t work because of the illusion can work cross dimensionally that means aizen can see cross dimensionally.
Again, my point is why would Aizen keep his illusion on someone he thinks is dead. Especially since he should've destroyed the Hunter's soul with Soul Crush, meaning that he can no longer be sensed by Aizen.

I mean without access to anything beyond his base weapons its a stomp for Aizen so arguing that the Hunter should be banned from any of the weapons that can actually do anything to aizen is bias in the othr direction
No, it’s incon. He can resurrect, which leaves him somewhere else, causing the fight to not be possible to continue. As you and DTG have said MULTIPLE TIMES BEFORE, he can just resurrect.

Wait are you saying Yhwach saw Aizen release KS sometime in the past whilst spying on them? I’m going to ignore this.

Because keeping KS up is nothing to him. He’s never dropped KS at all. I don’t know why you’re arguing something he’s never done.
Yes, Yhwach defintely saw him release KS. The quincy have been living in SS's shadow and spying on them, they knew what Aizen could do. They defintely saw him release his blade. Defintely Yhwach who was supposed to be the one that made that list for them of threats.

And again, Aizen has no way of knowing that the Hunter resurrected since it's out of his normal range of sensing.

Aizen has cross dimensional cosmic awareness right? So as soon as the illusion activates in the hunters dream the hunter will start fighting the fake Aizen and then the hunter will use the bloodletter thus making him win the fight because Aizen has to look at the person who is currently hypnotizing.

No, it’s incon. He can resurrect, which leaves him somewhere else, causing the fight to not be possible to continue. As you and DTG have said MULTIPLE TIMES BEFORE, he can just resurrect.
? No, that would make is a stomp for Aizen, The Hunter can do literally nothing to counteract passive soul hax without his equipment

Hell, Aizen stopped using KS on Yhwach cause he thought he was dead and we saw what that got him.

Aizen has cross dimensional cosmic awareness right? So as soon as the illusion activates in the hunters dream the hunter will start fighting the fake Aizen and then the hunter will use the bloodletter thus making him win the fight because Aizen has to look at the person who is currently hypnotizing.
Optional Equipment isn’t allowed because it’s not stated it’s allowed, meaning he won’t have access to the Bloodletter.

Yes, Yhwach defintely saw him release KS. The quincy have been living in SS's shadow and spying on them, they knew what Aizen could do. They defintely saw him release his blade. Defintely Yhwach who was supposed to be the one that made that list for them of threats.

And again, Aizen has no way of knowing that the Hunter resurrected since it's out of his normal range of sensing.
Sorry but I’m not going to argue this headcanon with you saying Yhwach saw Aizens KS in the past whilst spying lmao.

Someone of Aizens intelligence has no reason to do this. And he’s never done this before so please stop suggesting he is. He’s not OOC here.

Victory Conditions: Death of the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions.

Sorry but I’m not going to argue this headcanon with you saying Yhwach saw Aizens KS in the past whilst spying lmao.

Someone of Aizens intelligence has no reason to do this. And he’s never done this before so please stop suggesting he is. He’s not OOC here.
Really really, headcanon? How did Yhwach know about KS then? How did he make an entire list about the special threats then?
And again, we actually saw Aizen, the super intelligent asshole, get screwed because he released KS on Yhwach, who just resurrected and then killed him.

There, you proved something.

Now, onto the next point with The Bloodletter and Kos Parasite. Has the use of these weapons ever actually had the same affect as normal Old Ones, or is this just being said out of assumption?

Really really, headcanon? How did Yhwach know about KS then? How did he make an entire list about the special threats then?
And again, we actually saw Aizen, the super intelligent asshole, get screwed because he released KS on Yhwach, who just resurrected and then killed him.
Yeah actually complete headcanon. You’re saying Yhwach was under KS before the war. Are you listening to yourself?

Aizen was a SWP coz of his reiatsu not KS and Yhwach literally got Kyoka'd when he visited Muken.
The Almighty exits ya know,he prolly just nulled KS after resurrecting.

There, you proved something.

Now, onto the next point with The Bloodletter and Kos Parasite. Has the use of these weapons ever actually had the same affect as normal Old Ones, or is this just being said out of assumption?
The idea that the hunter wouldn’t have access to the bloodletter at this point in the game is silly

The idea that the hunter wouldn’t have access to the bloodletter at this point in the game is silly
If optional equipment aren’t allowed, game mechanics and etc are irrelevant. That argument is completely null because it ignores how optional equipment works.

Aizen was a SWP coz of his reiatsu not KS and Yhwach literally got Kyoka'd when he visited Muken.
The Almighty exits ya know,he prolly just nulled KS after resurrecting.
Again, he was spying on them and he made a list of threats which meant he knew what they could do. He even comments about KS being the main reason why they took so long in Mugen after he gets out. He defintely saw it released while doing all that spying.
And to your second point:
tlUXEvU.png

What's even better, Ichigo is clearly looking at Aizen, has seen Aizen yet Aizen still implies his KS doesn't work on him. Guess what Ichigo hasn't seen, that stupid sword which Aizen uses when battling Yhwach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back