• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sosuke Aizen Vs The Hunter (Bloodborne)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does his type 8 immortality works? It might give him the advantage. If it cant be applied, then soul crush GG.

Hunter needs his opponent to look at him while just existing near aizen is an automatic crush. Im more interested in his type 8 immortality though.

first how high into 5-A is Aizen? secondly, yeah I don't think The Hunter can win this, Aizen can simply use the Black Coffin to trap The Hunter if he keeps coming back.

Anyways Hunter FRA, even if Aizen somehow soulhaxes him it wouldnt stop the madness hax from killing Aizen

Death doesnt stop the Hunter from madness haxing aizen
  • Limitations: Those who are capable of perceiving, understanding and/or experiencing that which is naturally extreme or incomprehensible should be able to ignore this. Likewise, unless there is evidence to suggest differently, beings whose physical forms are similarly complex or extreme in nature are likely to be unaffected by exposure to such a being.

Also answer the question regarding type 8.

Yes, Aizen would be madness haxxed by the Hunter even after they died

Yes, they still have Type 8 as the Hunter's Dream still exists

Yes, Aizen would be madness haxxed by the Hunter even after they died

Yes, they still have Type 8 as the Hunter's Dream still exists
Which wouldn’t kill Aizen. Also based on the limitation on the madness page I doubt it would even work.

Also can you show me the hunter passively madness hazing people? Last I checked he became some sort of creature in that ending incapable of doing much of anything.

Which wouldn’t kill Aizen. Also based on the limitation on the madness page I doubt it would even work.

Also can you show me the hunter passively madness hazing people? Last I checked he became some sort of creature in that ending incapable of doing much of anything.
It doesnt hav to kill him as it would permanently incapacitate him

All Great Ones passively madness hax people who look at them

1. Again the limitation and it being reliant on Aizen looking at it.

2. So Aizen is fighting the slug creature...? Because the Hunter sure as hell wasn’t human in that ending. I know what Great Ones do but you’re dancing around my questions.

1. And? Aizn doesnt have prior knowledge so he has no idea that he shouldnt look at it

2. No
1. Shinigami don’t fight via sight. They fight via Spiritual Senses. So I’m pretty much sure it’s likely he wouldn’t. The hunter would just drop dead before Aizen even knew he was around.

2. Now you’re confusing me. In that ending he became a great one which was that creature we saw on the ground. Is there something I’m missing here???

Madness takes tons of time while SC happens right away, also most of the madness in the game is going of fodders who are scared from the Great Ones. If Aizen actually kills the Hunter then he has nothing to fear really.
Also if we take the type 8 immortality then this means the Moon Presence exist and The Hunter didn't turn into a Great One, so he doesn't have the passive madness manipulation.

Madness does not take tons of time, it happens instantly. Hell there are fodder enemies in the game that can instantly madness hax the Hunter to death. And no, killing the Hunter does not remove the Hunter's madness hax as Great Ones can still madnss hax while being dead, such as Kos.

The Hunter's typ 8 is based on the Hunter's Dream so yes he would still have type 8

Immortality (Types 1, 2, 3, 4, and 8 [Reliant on the Moon Presence and the Hunter's Dream, the Moon Presence will constantly revive the Hunter if he is killed])
If he's a Great One then there's no Moon Presence to revive him, since this only happens after he kills it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back