• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sosuke Aizen Vs The Hunter (Bloodborne)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If optional equipment aren’t allowed, game mechanics and etc are irrelevant. That argument is completely null because it ignores how optional equipment works.
Dude the entire point of the Hunter having all of that equipment is solely for th purpose of swapping it out when he dies in combat, thats how his resurrection works

All of his abilities listed are because of those “optional equipment”.
Dude the entire point of the Hunter having all of that equipment is solely for th purpose of swapping it out when he dies in combat, thats how his resurrection works
Literally does not matter. It’s listed under “optional equipment” and if it’s not stated he he access to them then that’s just that.

Get the OP to change it to optional equipment allowed then.

Also, actually address this point:
If optional equipment aren’t allowed, game mechanics and etc are irrelevant. That argument is completely null because it ignores how optional equipment works.

What's even better, Ichigo is clearly looking at Aizen, has seen Aizen yet Aizen still implies his KS doesn't work on him. Guess what Ichigo hasn't seen, that stupid sword which Aizen uses when battling Yhwach.
He’s talking about the past here. He NEVER wanted Ichigo under KS. There literally wouldn’t be a series. Aizen and KS are one.

You arguing he somehow put Yhwach under KS before the blood war is nonsensical headcanon.

Again, if optional equipment is not allowed then this is a stomp as the Hunter has no means to fight against Aizen in any capacity

• If a character lacks a canonical set of equipment, their profile should make note of this. Examples of such characters would be player customizable RPG characters such as Chosen Undead, profiles detailing a type of being as opposed to an individual character like that of the Adeptus Astartes. Such characters should have their items all listed as optional, and people who wish to use them in versus threads should preferably specify what items shall be made available to them.
His standard gear would be the things you start off with when you pick your start such as cleaver, axe, and spear. Everything else would be optional similar to the dark souls profile.

• If a character lacks a canonical set of equipment, their profile should make note of this. Examples of such characters would be player customizable RPG characters such as Chosen Undead, profiles detailing a type of being as opposed to an individual character like that of the Adeptus Astartes. Such characters should have their items all listed as optional, and people who wish to use them in versus threads should preferably specify what items shall be made available to them.
^^^^

He’s talking about the past here. He NEVER wanted Ichigo under KS. There literally wouldn’t be a series. Aizen and KS are one.

You arguing he somehow put Yhwach under KS before the blood war is nonsensical headcanon.
Yeah, iirc, it’s stated that he didn’t use KS because he actually wanted to lose to somebody. That’s why The Hogyoku didn’t cause him to win.

I'm not saying that all, I'm saying that he's seen the release of KS before while spying. That means that Aizen can at any time afterwards, use KS on Yhwach. That's what I'm saying. That is all I'm saying.
I don't know why you keep acting like that isn't what I'm saying.
And once again, never is it ever mentioned or really implied that seeing Aizen now means you've seen KS. Because Ichigo also sensed that KS was active. Hell the page right before this one, says exactly that and I can't believe you are acting like it doesn't exist.
0684-003.png

So Ichigo can't be affected by KS because he hasn't seen the release, but he's seen Aizen. So clearly you're wrong.

His standard gear would be the things you start off with when you pick your start such as cleaver, axe, and spear. Everything else would be optional similar to the dark souls profile.
Yes, that is how his profile is set up and thats what he starts with, emphasis on starts as, like the chosen undead, when he dies he can switch weapons

Yes, that is how his profile is set up and thats what he starts with, emphasis on starts as, like the chosen undead, when he dies he can switch weapons
By the literal copy-paste he just showed of how optional equipment works, the OP has to say that he has access to it. Otherwise he has abilities from his standard, and his standard alone.

Like I said, get the thread starter to change it.

You’re literally saying Yhwach was caught in KS whilst spying even though he’s been clinically dead for about 1,000 years. He was put under KS when they met in Muken. It was literally set up as a way to make Yhwach leave because his sense of time was messed with. You know the place where Aizen is completely sealed up to a cross unable to move or anything?

He literally became like Dangai Ichigo. He became one with his Zanpakuto.

You’re literally saying Yhwach was caught in KS whilst spying even though he’s been clinically dead for about 1,000 years. He was put under KS when they met in Muken. It was literally set up as a way to make Yhwach leave because his sense of time was messed with. You know the place where Aizen is completely sealed up to a cross unable to move or anything?

He literally became like Dangai Ichigo. He became one with his Zanpakuto.
So, just going to ignore the scan where Aizen says Ichigo can't be affected by KS because he hid it from Ichigo?
Also, at this point you're just lying.
As one of the big bleach supporters, you definitely know that Yhwach hasn't been clinically dead for 1,000 years. Since he killed Ichigo's mother about a decade before the plot of bleach occurs and the very song of quincy mention him gaining his pulse back 900 years after defeat. And you should also know that when I say that Yhwach has seen Aizen's release, that doesn't mean he's always under KS but that means that he is always vulnerable to KS.

So, just going to ignore the scan where Aizen says Ichigo can't be affected by KS because he hid it from Ichigo?
No I literally said he never wanted to use KS on Ichigo. Ichigo doesn’t have some sort of immunity. He’s elated that he never showed Ichigo the release in the past.
Also, at this point you're just lying.
As one of the big bleach supporters, you definitely know that Yhwach hasn't been clinically dead for 1,000 years.
I know all about it. He didn’t regain his pulse for 900 years. His intelligence for 90 years, and stole the powers of impure Quincy after 9 years.
Since he killed Ichigo's mother about a decade before the plot of bleach occurs and the very song of quincy mention him gaining his pulse back 900 years after defeat.
Where does Aizen fit in all this? No one knows about Yhwach besides Yama and none of RG know much about him. Yet you came to the conclusion he saw the release of KS based off pretty much nothing.
And you should also that when I say that Yhwach has seen Aizen's release, that doesn't mean he's always under KS but that means that he is always vulnerable to KS.
Which is nonsense. He literally states he was confident his KS would interfere with his Almighty after meeting Yhwach. That was the entire plan. But he has no control over what illusion is shown.

So I see you insist on just ignoring and turning what I'm saying into something else, so I'm going to leave this alone for now and come back when I'm calmer.
However I will leave you with these two scans again, just so it's clear to everyone here why you're talking nonsense:
0684-003.png

tlUXEvU.png

Yhwach literally said "the few minutes I was in contact with him", so no it wasn't in the past when Aizen was a captain lmao.
https://**********.com/read-online/Bleach-chapter-514-page-12.html
And Aizen released KS before they arrived so Ichigo didn't see the release
https://**********.com/read-online/Bleach-chapter-684-page-3.html

Stop with your headcanon.

Now I want to see the range for the Bloodletter, because in the game the range was limited and Aizen can SC from miles away.

You’re asking for the rules of the fight to be changed so your side can win. That’s blatant bias, Weekly.
Nah, i just didnt know it needed specifying just like how i was confused y people were using the great one key instead of the hunter one.

I also dont know y everyone is putting so much faith in Aizen's HS. The Hunter has some of the best passive resistance to mind manipulation within the entire wiki.

And thats excluding things like the Blue Elixer and sedative.

Yhwach literally said "the few minutes I was in contact with him", so no it wasn't in the past when Aizen was a captain lmao.
Stop with your headcanon.
Stop with your false information.
Never is ever stated or clearly shown to us that Aizen can now affect people without them ever seeing his release and in fact, the scan I posted above directly proves the exact opposite.

Ichigo, who has already seen Aizen not just before this but after he merged with his Zanpakutō, still can't be affected by KS. Aizen says so clearly himself. We already know that Yhwach has been watching Soul Society from within their own shadows gathering information.
So if we put 2 and 2 together, one would assume that while gathering information they saw Aizen release his Zanpakutō since Aizen made it quite clear he went around and showed it to everyone he could to make for maximum effectiveness with his Shikai.

So tell me, why should we assume that Aizen suddenly became the focus of his own technique without anyone ever saying so or it ever explicitly being shown to us, instead of what should make a lot more sense in that while Yhwach was gathering his information on Soul Society and what they could do, he saw Aizen release his Shikai?

Sure, that isn't said either, but it also isn't actively contradicted like the idea that was honestly pulled out of nowhere about Aizen now qualifying as the release state for his own sword.

Idk why it's so hard for you to comprehend a simple thing...
-Aizen was sealed and there was no zanpaktu.
-Yhwach stated Aizen manipulated his senses after the few minutes he was in contact with him.
-Aizen never released KS in front of Ichigo.
-Aizen released KS before Yhwach's & Ichigo's arrival.

Your entire argument is a headcanon.

I have already multiple times. The hunter dies tries a new weapon one will eventually be the bloodletter. Aizen has cosmic awareness so his range of sight is very long as ****. Hunter activates bloodletter aizen looks at it, aizen is now a vegetable.

Idk why it's so hard for you to comprehend a simple thing...
-Aizen was sealed and there was no zanpaktu.
-Yhwach stated Aizen manipulated his senses after the few minutes he was in contact with him.
-Aizen never released KS in front of Ichigo.
-Aizen released KS before Yhwach's & Ichigo's arrival.

Your entire argument is a headcanon.
Yours is even more headcanon.
Your argument requires several assumptions that are never illustrated in series and actively contradicted:
  1. Aizen's zanpakuto has changed in nature so that he can now use his body as release.
  2. Yhwach didn't notice Aizen show this release at all while talking with Aizen
Let's hit on that second point real quick, Jugram was also down there with Yhwach, yet he knew that Aizen had put Yhwach under the effects of KS. How could he notice but not Yhwach when both of them should've seen him? Jugram would have no way to really avoid seeing the release while with Yhwach unless Yhwach actively told him not to look at Aizen or be far back while the two talk, yet the behavior of both of them don't point to this.

So wouldn't it make more sense to say that Yhwach, who we knew was gathering information, had seen Aizen do his release while doing his information gathering? Hell, how is Yhwach supposed to gather his information without seeing Aizen release his Shikai?

Non of this is mentioned or accepted in his profile.
  • Bloodletter: The demented hunter weapon brandished by Brador, the Healing Church assassin. The Bloodletter assumes its true and terrifying form after it draws upon blood from the inner reaches of one's body and soul. This is the only effective means of expelling gained blood, or so Brador, isolated in his cell, continued to believe.
  • Kos Parasite: When the carcass of Kos washed up on the coast, its insides were teeming with tiny parasites unlike any found in humans. This atypical weapon can only be clasped tight and swung, but a Kos Parasite is said to stimulate phantasms inhabiting a lumenwood.

Non of this is mentioned or accepted in his profile.
  • Bloodletter: The demented hunter weapon brandished by Brador, the Healing Church assassin. The Bloodletter assumes its true and terrifying form after it draws upon blood from the inner reaches of one's body and soul. This is the only effective means of expelling gained blood, or so Brador, isolated in his cell, continued to believe.
  • Kos Parasite: When the carcass of Kos washed up on the coast, its insides were teeming with tiny parasites unlike any found in humans. This atypical weapon can only be clasped tight and swung, but a Kos Parasite is said to stimulate phantasms inhabiting a lumenwood.
You should see the hypocrisy of what you're saying, neither is it said on or accepted on Aizen's profile this body is now used as the means for his release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back