• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sosuke Aizen Vs The Hunter (Bloodborne)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s not how we scale Soul Manipulation potency. We scale it like Mind Manipulation. Based on the number of targets effected and etc.
After reading the soul manipulation page, this reads as disingenuous

"Generally speaking, we judge the potency of Soul Manipulation both by what it can do and by how many people its user can affect at once with it."

Reishi is literally just soul energy, and soul crushing is just that. Having more reishi, which is directly tied with ur physical strengh, allows u to immobilize ur opponent.

If The Hunter's soul directly ties to his physical strength, which is above Aizen from wut i saw, then its impossible for Aizen to soul crush someone's whos soul is at a higher tier.

"Generally speaking, we judge the potency of Soul Manipulation both by what it can do and by how many people its user can affect at once with it."

Reishi is literally just soul energy, and soul crushing is just that. Having more reishi, which is directly tied with ur physical strengh, allows u to immobilize ur opponent.

If The Hunter's soul directly ties to his physical strength, which is above Aizen from wut i saw, then its impossible for Aizen to soul crush someone's whos soul is at a higher tier.
Well for starters I think you mean Reiryoku. Reishi is spiritual matter. And like I already said that’s not how we scale it. There have been dozens of thread on this (quite literally) regarding verse equalization, and soul crush even.

Hunter doesn’t even have any resistance to Soul Manipulation so I don’t really see where you’re heading with this.

That always sounded really god damn stupid to me personally.

There have been dozens of thread on this (quite literally) regarding verse equalization, and soul crush even.
I know, it was mess even wen i was here.
Hunter doesn’t even have any resistance to Soul Manipulation
I dont see how that matters.

Like i said, unlike most verses the Blood in BB is directly tied to their soul. The entire idea of soul crush is that their oppent's soul isnt comparable to their physical stats in these types of matches, which again, isnt the case in BB.

Ofc if Aizen can literally suck the soul out of the Hunter or smth, then yea, resistance to soul manipulation would make a difference.

Yeah, because passive madness hax is only in his worm form and his little worm form isn’t even a key and it’s abilities aren’t shown at all

which... he’s going to insta-die before using? He won’t have time to use any weapons, he’ll just die to SC
If hes going into the fight with the Kos Parasite and the Milkweed Rune equipped he wont need to use anything, he just madness haxes

Not gonna happen. Because he wouldn’t get the opportunity. And again he’s literally under an illusion as well. He’d just be fighting a tree wherever he is thinking it’s Aizen.
Seeing as the latter would be passive as th Hunter would have it equipped beforehand the second he enters th fight he would get the opportunity

The illusion doesn’t matter aizen is the one activating the hax by just looking at the hunter when the bloodletter goes off.

As soon as aizen looks at him he’s done. The hunter dies he respawns GG
If hes going into the fight with the Kos Parasite and the Milkweed Rune equipped he wont need to use anything, he just madness haxes
Seeing as the latter would be passive as th Hunter would have it equipped beforehand the second he enters th fight he would get the opportunity
No he wouldn’t. He doesn’t have prep time, and he doesn’t have prior knowledge. Also, those are OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT, not standard equipment, meaning he won’t have them by default.

Why would he have that equipped out of the dozens of other gear he has? And again he’s under an illusion. It doesn’t matter what his plans are. None of it would be executed. Especially not with Aizen’s superior intelligence.

You can’t argue a wincon through optional equipment when it’s not stated that he has use for his optional equipment. He only gets his standard equipment. Your points are entirely moot.

No he wouldn’t. He doesn’t have prep time, and he doesn’t have prior knowledge. Also, those are OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT, not standard equipment, meaning he won’t have them by default.
He...does though. Thats literally how the Hunter's respawning works, he respawns in th Huntr's Dream, gets different equipment, restocks on itms, and goes back to fight the boss again

??? Hmm? The illusion does not matter the real aizen just has to look at the bloodletter and it’s over
Aizen isn’t even gonna bother with him once he’s under an illusion. Your entire argument relies on him somehow getting this weapon out of dozens, somehow ignoring the illusions he won’t be able to tell apart from reality, somehow outsmarting Aizens vastly superior intelligence, somehow not passively dying every time he gets within several km. It’s ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back