• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sosuke Aizen - Small Formatting - Resistances

Zaratthustra

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Image Helper
First and foremost, this is not an upgrade/downgrade but just a small formatting for his profile. Since its just this short thing I hope we could finish it fast as there are already enough CRTs for Bleach characters.

So, I looked on Sosuke Aizen and seen that in his Resistance tabber he has twice Space-Time Manipulation: Space-Time Manipulation (Was able to destroy Kōtotsu and only strayed from his course slightly. Being chased by Kōtotsu can throw someone to a different time period), Gravity Manipulation, Deconstruction and more Space-Time Manipulation (Was able to withstand his own Kurohitsugi)...Its pointless to have the same power linked twice if its not an substitution situation (ex: Earth Manipulation|Vibration Manipulation).

So, I think it should be changed to:

Space-Time Manipulation (Was able to destroy Kōtotsu and only strayed from his course slightly. Being chased by Kōtotsu can throw someone to a different time period. Was able to withstand his own Kurohitsugi), Gravity Manipulation and Deconstruction (Atomic: Was able to withstand his own Kurohitsugi) - this one still has the Kurohitsugi separated to not induce misconception about the named ability having other characteristics.

or

Space-Time Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, and Deconstruction (Was able to destroy Kōtotsu and only strayed from his course slightly. Being chased by Kōtotsu can throw someone into a different time period. Atomic: Was able to withstand his own Kurohitsugi) - is even shorter than the first but still explains the same things.

Added the ''Atomic'' based on Deceived's suggestion to make easier for people to understand at what level his resistance is.

Any other suggestion is welcomed.

Completely forgot about this thread, mb

But just like i said in the Bleach General thread i believe that the second version is the cleaner, more concise version compared to the first version.

So my vote is for the second version.

Back