• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sorry this is abandoned now.

Well, aren't Ordinals like Omega, Epsilon, etc. measurements of not how large something is but in what order.

In the Vsause video, the describes how Omega^Omega^Omega...etc is still within Aleph 0 because we're not increasing the amount of things, just their order.

So, I don't think it would be anything, would it?

Well, aren't Ordinals like Omega, Epsilon, etc. measurements of not how large something is but in what order.

In the Vsause video, the describes how Omega^Omega^Omega...etc is still within Aleph 0 because we're not increasing the amount of things just their order
Another correction omega^omega is Aleph 1.

I think not because h1a should be equal to k carinal (strongly inaccessible).
Kappa cardinal isn't really strongly inaccessible by default.

Unless if im missing something.

(Please give me some sauce for your claims im thirsty for some sauce.)

h1a is a imprecise structured. it should be fixed and I think it should be strongly inaccessible instead of using Inaccessible cardinal.

Yeah now that I think about it, I think they only accept strongly inaccessible as H1-A since they don't accept worldly as H1-A.

Worldly has a higher diagram position than Normal Kappa or Aleph Kappa in the cardinal hierarchy.

(Though that won't be the case if we change the inner model k or kappa's cofinallity and use certain theorems, transitive sets other sets whatnot etc.

Also include even more certain inner models to the subject if you want though it wouldn't be aleph Kappa anymore if you think about it and would just be a different kappa like how we create inaccessible kappa or limit kappa with certain theorems, which I forgot what theorem we use to create one, but I think it's called michador schimell or smth, I should probably check again later though, just in case I worded things wrong, whatnot etc.)

though now that I think about it, some of the least lower form of indescribable cardinals or some weakly inaccessible are indeed bigger than worldly or it atleast has a higher position in the large cardinal hierarchy or diagram by proving a lot more sets and theorems existence, making it have a stronger strength consistency.
You should ping the staff to let them know.

Back