• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sorry for asking.....

When goku blasetd hits parallel world after black arc. Do we consider that dimension universe in size? Because personally I think so, but I would prefer to be corrected. Well why I do think it is in universe size for these reasons.
It was stated to be a parallel world, it can mean planet size but I doubt that hit would refer it as a planet sized dimension because. 1 it will make no sense since his abilities are time based, and I think personally he could refer to his dimension as a space time, or just universe size since he deals with time stuff abilities.
But I need knowledgeable people's answers.
And sorry if this is a dumb question

No statements means it is simply unknown in size, parrarely dimensions aren't by default universal sized, neither are time and space, this is all headcanon tbh.

Don't listen to that guy ^
Check raw data of the place where it says parallel world, world can mean universe too in kanji.
If it is parallel, it's identical, so yes the same size as the universe original character comes from.
Assuming the dimension is only planetary would be absurd, how could anybody live on the planet without a sun, how could zamasu from that dimension exist if only earth was present? Etc.

If you have a problem with how the site treats it, that's your problem and go do a crt, not a single parallel dimension here is universal without context, world can mean ******* planet, context matters.

ah yes, can't forget hit's planet inside his totally indentical dimension made of pure skipped time.

Parallel dimension just means it exists parallel to us, it is not identical at all.

You're right, to the person who asked the question, logically speaking, parallel means identical, so yes it is unless proven wrong. If there is no information saying no, assume yes, because it was stated to be identical. And to the person who replied, the guy asked to get an opinion, not the almighty bullshit site opinion lol

I see, so it should be universe size if there is nothing that suggests otherwise, but there is nothing that suggests it's universe size.....
DBS successfully created a loop lmao

It isn't a loop, if I said I had an identical twin, you's assume he's identical, just as they said parallel world, just as there is more than the world, as well as a possibility the kanji and context meaning universe, you should assume it's identical to the original

I see, and since his dealing with time stuff, it would be weird if the kanji meant earth or planet rather than a universe. That's just my opinion on this matter

Yes, and I think goku struggled a bit to destroy that dimension?? Of he struggled or powered up or just screamed, it certainly means it's above planetary size, since he destroyed while he is in his blue state. Hope I'm not wrong

Didn't zeno destroy it though? Not only that, isn't merged zamasu considered 3-A because of the feat of spreading throughout the universe? Crazy, and that was for the mlg guy. It's been a little bit since i've watched it, im probably not the best person to ask

No I don't think so, when goku fought hit in their rematch he destroyed hits dimension, but my memory is fuzzy so will wait to see if someone is knowledgeable about thos to answer me

Ih hit's dimension? I think it was talked about somewhere that being affected by it so often allowed goku to get an idea of how it worked and break it himself yeah, but that's about all i know

Is there anything to suggest it would be?
Technically no, but it would be kinda dumb for time skipping purple old man to have a planter sized dimension which he stores the time he skipped in it, instead of it being universe in size. But since nothing that suggests it is, we assumed that it's only planet sized or less

It is universal in size, its literally just a parallel world. I wouldn't reccomend you ask about DB here, mostly everyone just downplays the verse hard

Maybe ryu is knowledgeable enough about the subject? I mean it's a parallel world, and even world in dbs can mean planet, universe, and the multiverse or timeline

Parralel can both mean similar and just side by side, there needs to be evidence of it actually being similar for this argument

Again, using world here is a double edge blade because it can mean planet as well, sometimes even lower since it is a alternate dimension, pretty sure even islands-sized dimensions have been called worlds before.

Back