• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The most important question here is: which version of Sora?

Every version except KHII Sora has Time and BFR Hax that would handily put Geo down. On the other hand, I'm not sure if KHII Sora can hit someone who's made of EM Waves with the Keyblade and in that case, Geo is the one who heavily outhaxes Sora.

Geo is a billion times FTL, Sora is like 1,000x. Sora get lolwutblitzed unequal speed.

@Reppu Sora doesn't have BFR hax from what I can see, and Geo possibly has time hax himself. Not voting yet, but it should be noted that Sora is WWWAAAYYYYYYY weaker going by the calls for both (A hundred kilofoe vs 4.22 foe is a massive gap)

Also, the calc comes out to 4.22 foe which is Large Star not solar system. Am I missing something?

@Iron Kirby

Sora does have BFR hax. In Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, he has the Warp spell, which calls all of Sora's foes to vanish rom the battlefield.

In addition, Sora is currently scaled to the fact that we're assuming that those stars Zeus is moving are actually solar systems, since Zeus isn't so cruel as to doom a bunch of worlds by taking away their stars.

2nd yeah, but all Sora really has in his favor are time and BFR hax, the first of which geo also has (maybe). Restrict BFR though and I'd go with Geo due to teleportation and flight.

@Burning

It's ultimately preferred to not restrict abilities since the whole point of these versus threads is to pit these characters against each other as close to their best as possible.

Honestly, I think we should remove time manipulation from Geo. That's clearly just there for dramatic effect, for lack of a better term.

@Cal Howard

Normally, I'd agree, but it's explicitly referenced in game by an NPC who handles PvP and is well-aware of Geo's activities as Mega Man.

Back