• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sora vs Link (PaChi2 version)

No hax allowed.

Only Keyblade and Master Sword + Hylian Shield. No magic. Sora can use only the abilities that don't use any kind of energy, so no Ragnarok or Ars Arcanum, for example. Abilities like dodge roll or counter are allowed.

Speed equalized.

Link (Composite) :0

Composite Sora:0

Win by death.

(Hopefully not a stomp)

Yay, it was redone.

I would have redone it myself after the KH downgrade.

FDLink stomped Majora, who could randomly create a realm with a sun-sized star, and he should be comparable to aLttP Link who defeated a full TF Ganon. He is above baseline, but I don't know how much above (Sora is obviously stronger)

Wait does Zantetsuken count as hax?

I mean via ap and his ability to Synch Blade/Summon his keyblades back to him

@Pachi how does he outskill Sora when he doesn't have any noteworthy feats, as opposed to Sora, who's able to fight organization 13 members as well as FF characters that has noteworthy combat experience.

Ganon doesn't have any noteworthy feats other than being a king. While the FF characters and Organization 13 members do have feats.

FF characters aren't their canon counterparts (Cough Sephiroth and Tifa being Cloud's darkness and light cough), and I don't recall most of the Organization XIII being stupidly skilled. Note, I didn't say bad, or even average. But not as high as you're suggesting.

>Composite Link

>No noteworthy feat

The combined experience of every Link, including SS!Link who defeated Demise in single combat, a Demon who commanded the demon army against the Goddess Hylia; ALttP!Link, who defeated Ganon who had the complete triforce, and thus including the Triforce of Wisdom; Hero's Shade, the living shadow of OoT Link, who defeated Ganondorf, King Igos du Ikana (another war leader) and Majora, and continued to accumulate experience over the years to the point that his techniques couldn't be replicated for at least a century 'til he teached them to his descendant. Yeah, no noteworthy feats at all.

Ok, and Sora has fought people with much more experience in combat than he has, and has won majority of the time.

>Completely ignores the paragraph detailing his combat experience without providing any sort of scan to support his claim.

Yep, will be taking my leave now.

Sora does seem to have an maneuver for almost every occasion

┬ÀTo close the distance(Sliding Dash,Double Slash,Vortex,Aerial Spiral, Prism Windmill etc.)

┬ÀTo break through an opponents guard(Finishing Leap, Flash Step, Guard Break)

┬ÀAerial Combat(Aerial Spiral,Horizontal Slash,Rising Slash,Aerial Sweep, Aerial Dive, Aerial Finish etc.)

┬ÀTo apply pressure(a majority of the afformentioned moves plus Ars Arcanum, Sonic Rave, Hurricane Period,Strike Raid,Judgement Raid,Blitz etc.)

┬ÀTo Counter(Counterguard,Zantetsu Counter)

┬ÀWhen Surrounded/Cornered(Vicinity Break, Ripple Drive,Explosion)

He even has a drive form dedicated to keyblade combat only

Hst master said:
Wait does Zantetsuken count as hax?

I mean via ap and his ability to Synch Blade/Summon his keyblades back to him
As it uses gravity magic (according to wiki), yeah, it's hax

And in term of experience, Link has, like, a dozen of lives of experience, and defeated several times Ganon, who, with the exception of OoT's one, is hundreds, if not thousands of years old. Demise was the demon's general, even defeated Hylia (kind of), and Ghirahim, his Sword is pretty experienced, too. Gerudos are also quite skilled, and Ganondorf should be more skilled of them, as he was their king. While organization XIII's members are indeed skilled, with the exception of Xemnas and Xigbar, hadn't more than 14 years of experience, and even those two don't come close to Ganon's age.

Hst master said:
Sora does seem to have an maneuver for almost every occasion

┬ÀTo close the distance(Sliding Dash,Double Slash,Vortex,Aerial Spiral, Prism Windmill etc.)

┬ÀTo break through an opponents guard(Finishing Leap, Flash Step, Guard Break)

┬ÀAerial Combat(Aerial Spiral,Horizontal Slash,Rising Slash,Aerial Sweep, Aerial Dive, Aerial Finish etc.)

┬ÀTo apply pressure(a majority of the afformentioned moves plus Ars Arcanum, Sonic Rave, Hurricane Period,Strike Raid,Judgement Raid,Blitz etc.)

┬ÀTo Counter(Counterguard,Zantetsu Counter)

┬ÀWhen Surrounded/Cornered(Vicinity Break, Ripple Drive,Explosion)

He even has a drive form dedicated to keyblade combat only
So, you vote Sora?

Should I give Link some buff objects or limit Sora's abilities (which I probably should have done from the start)? If even Cal says that Sora wins, I'm starting to think this is a stomp.

Composite Sora FRA.

TBH, might be an AP stomp but I wont complain if this gets added.

Sora been having a bad time in 4-B anyway.

I mean it's a little more difficult with Link being x2 stronger but that still doesn't take from his all around superior combat maneuvers

Back