• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SBA means that we are using the stronger version (If some keys are exactly the same, then we use the last one), useless the OP specifiy the version that is being used,

ShrekAlmighty said:
well doesnt that explain it seems like hulk isnt even those millions of times stronger what is he gonna do now u still didnt explain how he could beat time stop erase from existence combo
Killing him before he does it, as I stated, multiple times.

Also he IS 10k times stronger scaling from Sentry.

Yeah, there is nothing Sora can dish out that Hulk can't just throw right back at him. My vote is for Hulk.

Time stopping would definitely be a problem, but Hulk could probably tank all his hits and regenerate it off as soon as time returned. There's no way Sora could rip Hulk to shreds in such a short period of time.

I'm pretty sure that doesn't work on bosses, which Hulk would be similar to. After all, if warp was that broken, then he'd just erase Xehanort from existance. There's got to be a power ceiling.

@DMUA

I'm sorry, that's bullcrap game mechanics. It doesn't wipe them from existence for story purposes.

Not believing it. To think it has no power ceiling is a NLF. Especially when it's shown to not work on something like a boss, which Hulk would be equivalent to in power.

@DMUA

No offense, but you're just being stubborn for no good reason and trying to ignore powers for the sake of having Hulk win.

That would give the bosses resistance to existence Erasure, just because it doesn't work on them doesn't mean it will on the Hulk.

Whatever you say. What's next? Hulk has infinite strength?

Gargoyle One said:
Not really, that's an NLF, unlike Existence Erasure.
Oh really? And waving off Warp not working on Bosses as not a power ceiling, but rather the creature having resistance against it isn't a NLF?

Oh really? And waving off Warp not working on Bosses as not a power ceiling, but rather the creature having resistance against it isn't a NLF?

What is this thing about resistancesthat you're incapable of understanding?

Still, thinking it would work on someone like Hulk seems falious to me. I stand my ground.

Well then. Can't exactly cast when you're being slammed into the ground over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back