• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobsican

He/Him
Pre-Keyblade Sora is used, speed equalized, battle takes place within SBA but with no food or people

Sora

Satoru Gojo

SatoruGojoRender.png
Sora_KHHD.png

Last edited:
Gojo for the reasons below

I am asking the obvious here, what would Sora in character do to bypass the Infinity

I recall that Sora copied spatial powers from Nobodies and broke out of a pocket dimension. Not sure how exactly that would interact with Infinity though. Sora does have a way higher Durability and several abilities that would make him hard to put down.

Does Sora have anything against Unlimited Void? If Sora can't bypass infinity and Gojo can't harm Sora it's going to go down to either UV or stamina, and if Sora gets hit by UV and can't resist it then Gojo would win via incap.

Does Sora have anything against Unlimited Void? If Sora can't bypass infinity and Gojo can't harm Sora it's going to go down to either UV or stamina, and if Sora gets hit by UV and can't resist it then Gojo would win via incap.
Something something Sora's mind is a type 1 concept and other things, plus resists type 2 info.

If we are talking about stamina, then Sora's Cure magic allows him to recover it and with how fast his magic reserves recover upon depletion, he can theoretically keep fighting forever.

Pretty sure Gojo has no wincons. Sora's mind is unaffected by UV because of his mind being a type 1 concept and resisting info type 2. Plus Sora has power mimicry and can copy spatial abilities from Nobodies. Beside that, Gojo loses in everything else too, way less abilities, way less skill, and having literal INFINITIES of an ap disadvantage lingering over him.

The only thing saving Gojo is the fact that Sora doesn't have any immediate spatial BS to kill Gojo.

However, as I mentioned, Sora's power mimicry allows him to counter spatial abilities and turn them back on the user, so Sora basically copies Infinity and f***s Gojo up. So this is a stomp, Gojo literally has not a single tool that can even give him a ghost of a chance.

Something something Sora's mind is a type 1 concept and other things
Don't know how that'd protect Sora unless it specifically can prevent something like this, domains are metaphysical and as described on their page "Domain Expansion involves realizing one's innate domain with skill and imagination which is described as "inside the heart" and clearly exists in an abstract state outside of the normal flow of time" which unironically sound's like something out of Kingdom Hearts

plus resists type 2 info.
Gojo's is type 1, so I don't believe that's applicable here, though I will admit I'm not too familiar with how that works

Don't know how that'd protect Sora unless it specifically can prevent something like this, domains are metaphysical and as described on their page "Domain Expansion involves realizing one's innate domain with skill and imagination which is described as "inside the heart" and clearly exists in an abstract state outside of the normal flow of time" which unironically sound's like something out of Kingdom Hearts
You would need CM1 to interact with it.

Hearts are very different in KH from what's in the average verse to say the least, especially as it is separate from the organ, plus what's said above.

Gojo's is type 1, so I don't believe that's applicable here
Type 2 is superior to type 1, so it's like how resisting type 1 concept manip also means resisting the other types.

I agree with Reaper for the most part

Also if we wanna go by stamina, Sora wins in that department by leaps and bounds with Summons and general restorative magic.

Also, regarding the spatial mimicry stuff, Sora has only shown to copy spatial warping (aka, teleportation), and he doesn't teleport stuff inside others in character or anything like that, meaning that Infinity would still trigger.

You would need CM1 to interact with it.
fair enough
Type 2 is superior to type 1, so it's like how resisting type 1 concept manip also means resisting the other types.
also fair enough, wasn't sure if that was the case since I know other abilities don't follow that rule like acausality or immortality

With that, yeah, this just seems like a complete stomp. Only argument you could make is Gojo having a near-infinite amount of stamina, but that goes out the window with Sora having the ability to just restore it an endless amount of times leading to a long, but eventual, win after the two do practically nothing for god knows how long.

How does Gojo deal with High Godly?
Sora can stop time as well which would cut off Infinity.
He can reflect attacks back as well.

How is this not a stomp?

fair enough

also fair enough, wasn't sure if that was the case since I know other abilities don't follow that rule like acausality or immortality

With that, yeah, this just seems like a complete stomp. Only argument you could make is Gojo having a near-infinite amount of stamina, but that goes out the window with Sora having the ability to just restore it an endless amount of times leading to a long, but eventual, win after the two do practically nothing for god knows how long.
While it extends stamina it doesn't mean he doesn't need to eat (as much a CRT I did on granting Self-Sustenance type 2 didn't pass), so it doesn't make it really infinite stamina strictly speaking.

How does Gojo deal with High Godly?
Sora can stop time as well which would cut off Infinity.
He can reflect attacks back as well.

How is this not a stomp?
He doesn't.
This key does not have that.
I presume Gojo can block them with Infinity.

While it extends stamina it doesn't mean he doesn't need to eat (as much a CRT I did on granting Self-Sustenance type 2 didn't pass), so it doesn't make it really infinite stamina strictly speaking.

He doesn't.
This key does not have that.
I presume Gojo can block them with Infinity.
Where does the page say High godly was removed?
And from what see Gojo's own ct can hit through Infinity due to it being his own ce.

Believe they were referring to "I presume Gojo can block them with Infinity." which was directed towards attacks reflected. Which yeah iirc that does bypass Infinity, but Gojo takes less damage due to it being his own cursed energy so it wouldn't kill him.
Ark was confused on Sora having High-Godly. I was just saying that Bob was specifically talking about Time Stop and not his regen, which Sora lost the former due to Namine's memory wipe, hence why he doesn't have it in this key.

Also pretty sure Sora's powernull also negs anything Gojo throws at him.

Even if we give Gojo the benefit of the doubt and say Sora can't negate Infinity, Gojo can't do any damage to Sora regardless since he lacks the AP and his only offensive hax get resisted.

Yes, I was talking about Sora not having Time Stop on this key, not the High-Godly stuff.

TBH this is looking like an inconclusive.

Well, neither side has a win condition respectively, and as mentioned before Sora does not practically have infinite stamina, so I'd want some clarification on how this is a stomp as Infinity covers anything Sora can do, with the rest requiring Gojo to backfire himself, which he can withstand and just not do again.

Well, neither side has a win condition respectively, and as mentioned before Sora does not practically have infinite stamina, so I'd want some clarification on how this is a stomp as Infinity covers anything Sora can do, with the rest requiring Gojo to backfire himself, which he can withstand and just not do again.
Wouldn't Standard Battle Assumptions mean that this battle takes place in the Central Park of New York? I don't think that food will be a problem for anyone who wants to look for it.

Actually, how does Sora counter Domain? And if caught in it how does he resist the hax? Depending on that, this is just incon or a mismatch.

If we are talking about Domain Expansion, then wouldn't Sora be able to just break out of that pocket dimension?

Wouldn't Standard Battle Assumptions mean that this battle takes place in the Central Park of New York? I don't think that food will be a problem for anyone who wants to look for it.
Well, neither have dollars AFAIK, so I don't think that's particularly effective.

Well, neither have dollars AFAIK, so I don't think that's particularly effective.
You could speculate that munny could work due to how it can work across different worlds that should logically use different currencies but I guess that would go too far into headcanon territory. I doubt that people would deny someone in danger of starvation food though and the fight between Sora and Gojo would probably not exactly be something where people want to be nearby.

TBH it may be safer to just change the location

The location now is the same as SBA but there's no food or people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back