• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sora No Otoshimono thread

Okay then.

Anyway, we all need to try to figure out appropriate well-justified statistics for this verse at some point.

Um, when were those "suspicious" edits that Ant is refering done? You made several threads about this series and I lost track as to what were even the original ratings.

Um, when were those "suspicious" edits that Ant is refering done? You made several threads about this series and I lost track as to what were even the original ratings.
It’s already been solve above. The last edit I made was changing their base speed and taking off the “at least”. Ant already reversed it and warned me on my wall.

As far as I remember, you tried to gradually upgrade the tiers as well, unless it was somebody else.

Also going by Ionliosite's logic the entire SnO manga wouldn't be canon
This isn't even logical. The source material is canon to itself. It doesn't matter if the manga isn't canon, it is the source material on which our profiles are based on and from which all other media from the series came, so as long as it is canon to itself, even if the rest of the franchise ignores it, it is used for itself.

As far as I remember, you tried to gradually upgrade the tiers as well, unless it was somebody else.
Yes, that was the "At least part". Also, I didn't slowly do anything. On the same day, I changed the base speed and the "at least"on the tiers......You literally undid everything I edited. You then messaged me on my wall talking about not having permission from staff, creating a revision thread, and actions like that can lead to a ban for a long time.

So you're going on about something you reversed and handled yourself. You literally reverted their profiles back to the stuff that was approved by the thread and you yourself. So I don't know what you remember because I can show you the exact day you messaged me with a warning and reversed the edits. Since that warning, the only things I've been doing is that Storm key revision thread and now this.

This isn't even logical. The source material is canon to itself. It doesn't matter if the manga isn't canon, it is the source material on which our profiles are based on and from which all other media from the series came, so as long as it is canon to itself, even if the rest of the franchise ignores it, it is used for itself.
To reply to the comment above looks like the franchise doesn't ignore the anime canon as it's mention in the manga and has a whole chapter after it. LMAO

Last edited:
I'm looking at the profiles and honestly, the justification for AP looks terrible.

There is literally no justification for High 6A or 5B outside of an attack that supposedly "Threatens the earth"

I'm looking at the profiles and honestly, the justification for AP looks terrible.

There is literally no justification for High 6A or 5B outside of an attack that supposedly "Threatens the earth"
That’s not true at all. They are rated off defeating hundreds of melans in one shot. Each melan is vastly stronger than Ikaros before she reached Pandora mode. It literally says on the profile. “Stomped a Melan army without any effort. Immensely stronger than her previous form”

The likely 5-B was approved by Ant and I can show screenshot or link that if needed. Chaos absorbed the energy cores of hundreds of melans and was commanded to destroy Synapse and Earth by Minos.

Last edited:
Melan's are 6B as listed on their file, hundreds of 6Bs doesn't equal High 6A, that's calc stacking.

5B should never have been approved, the justifiction doesn't add up, threatening a planet isn't 5B

Melan's are 6B as listed on their file, hundreds of 6Bs doesn't equal High 6A, that's calc stacking.
I dont know if it's calc staking or if it's just scaled up to baseline 6-A since there so much stronger then the 6-B

Edit: although I'm not sure if that's allowed since there (Ikaros Melen) not High 6-B

Last edited:

5B should never have been approved, the justifiction doesn't add up, threatening a planet isn't 5B
They actually scale massively above Sohara, who was upgraded by the transport cards stomped Tomoki through the planet and shook it.
Base Ikaros shook the planet with a few Artemis. she can summon hundreds at once. Her Uranus queen form goes up exponentially 100% from her base form.
Uranus Queen Ikaros created an explosion in the atmosphere which was calced to be 6-A as I believe
The melans as stated by their creator are exponentially stronger than Ikaros before Pandora Mode. One melan literally stomped Ikaros, Tomoki (a toon force character that has been stomped through a planet, hit with Artemis, survived an attack from a planet level character in a canon crossover, shot to the moon in seconds, and more) and Astraea

The melans can tanked their Artemis being thrown back at them. Ikaros in Pandora mode summoned hundreds of Artemis to oneshot each one of them.

Chaos absorbed all their cores was commanded to destroy Synapse which is full of weapons more powerful than the Angeloids and Earth.

They actually scale massively above Sohara, who was upgraded by the transport cards stomped Tomoki through the planet and shook it.
Base Ikaros shook the planet with a few Artemis. she can summon hundreds at once. Her Uranus queen form goes up exponentially 100% from her base form.
Uranus Queen Ikaros created an explosion in the atmosphere which was calced to be 6-A as I believe
The melans as stated by their creator are exponentially stronger than Ikaros before Pandora Mode. One melan literally stomped Ikaros, Tomoki (a toon force character that has been stomped through a planet, hit with Artemis, survived an attack from a planet level character in a canon crossover, shot to the moon in seconds, and more) and Astraea

The melans can tanked their Artemis being thrown back at them. Ikaros in Pandora mode summoned hundreds of Artemis to oneshot each one of them.

Chaos absorbed all their cores was commanded to destroy Synapse which is full of weapons more powerful than the Angeloids and Earth.
Maybe we should change the wording because in the profile it makes it seem like they got 6-A just for stomping a bunch of 6-B's which isn't valid

Maybe we should change the wording because in the profile it make it seem like she got 6-A just for stomping a bunch of 6-B's which isn't valid
They should be stronger scaling Sohara, who shook and stomped a hole through the planet.
Tomoki is also a toon force character and the Angeloids always hurt him. She also tanked an attack from Shinyu from My Messiah who is planet level.

They should be stronger scaling Sohara, who shook and stomped a hole through the planet.
Tomoki is also a toon force character and the Angeloids always hurt him. She also tanked an attack from Shinyu from My Messiah who is planet level.
then we should add/say that in the profile also add the explosion in the atmosphere calc you mentioned

then we should add/say that in the profile also add the explosion in the atmosphere calc you mentioned
Actually the feats I posted above.. Scaling above Sohara and easily harming Tomoki consistently. Their base forms should be way higher than 6-B. Their profiles literally scales off a weak Ikaros.

I should probably may make a separate thread since this one is getting too cluttered for me.

Actually the feats I posted above.. Scaling above Sohara and easily harming Tomoki consistently. Their base forms should be way higher than 6-B. Their profiles literally scales off a weak Ikaros.

I should probably may make a separate thread since this one is getting too cluttered for me.
Go ahead.
Should probably also make the thread about the scaling of the series because it's pretty confusing going by Ikaros's profile history they used to be only high 6-B for stomping an army of Ikaros Melen's

also is anyone able to get in touch with Kaltias or is that impossible

Edit: nevermind it seems Kaltias is retired forever

Go ahead.
Should probably also make the thread about the scaling of the series because it's pretty confusing going by Ikaros's profile history they used to be only high 6-B for stomping an army of Ikaros Melen's

also is anyone able to get in touch with Kaltias or is that impossible

Edit: nevermind it seems Kaltias is retired forever
I will. Their profiles were based off a weak Ikaros stated to destroy Japan.

1. As shown above Base Ikaros indirectly shook a planet with Artemis and hitting a toon force character. Her power grows exponentially 100% in Uranus Queen Mode. Which means Artemis alone should be at least country level. Apollon is her final weapon and has way stronger potency and the series is rated off its DC instead

2. Sohara transformed by transport Cards (which chaos said were powerful weapons like Angeloids) shook the planet and stomped a hole through it hitting Tomoki to Gas Giants in seconds. The Angeloids scales above them.

3. Pandora Ikaros oneshotted hundred of melans with Artemis at once. Each melan is vastly superior to Ikaros before Pandora in power and have stronger bodies as stated by their creators.

Which I don’t know how that is calc stacking. Ikaros summoned hundreds of Artemis to once and each one oneshotted a melan. That’s like summoned multiple blast at once and each one destroying a country. There is no difference.

Last edited:
Thank you for helping out Schnee. I remember that I also found the SnO character statistics very badly justified.

Back