• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soon is E3... So let's make a bets.

There's going to be a E3 soon so let's try to make our bets(also roots).

To sum up I'll use few rules:
1. Try to use your bets and wishes in order from each video game company.

2. Everyone, if going to mention Nintendo should make a bet of next Smash Dlc fighter.

Devolver - kills more presenters and goes on to have the best show as always.
Microsoft - Puts yet another car on stage. Spends the better part of their show trying to push 343's unfinished mess under the rug.
Todd Howard Tries to sell us on more sweet little lies.​
Nintendo - Drags out it's conference 20 minutes longer than it needs to.
Ubisoft - Wastes 39 minutes on Just Dance/or other irrelevant investor shit and 1 minute on things people actually care about.
Koch - Saints Row and Time Splitters get trailers. That is all, it's literally the SR/TS show.
IGN - Some moron presenter complains about that old Hard Drive article that recently made waves online for how factually lazy journos are. Twitter has a collective meltdown.
PC Gaming - Nothing but dumb comments about miners and scalpers. News about Paradox Interactive games/expansions.

EA as a company is something I try to pretend doesn't exist. I would advise viewing them in the same light.

Devolver - kills more presenters and goes on to have the best show as always.
Microsoft - Puts yet another car on stage. Spends the better part of their show trying to push 343's unfinished mess under the rug.
Todd Howard Tries to sell us on more sweet little lies.​
Nintendo - Drags out it's conference 20 minutes longer than it needs to.
Ubisoft - Wastes 39 minutes on Just Dance/or other irrelevant investor shit and 1 minute on things people actually care about.
Koch - Saints Row and Time Splitters get trailers. That is all, it's literally the SR/TS show.
IGN - Some moron presenter complains about that old Hard Drive article that recently made waves online for how factually lazy journos are. Twitter has a collective meltdown.
PC Gaming - Nothing but dumb comments about miners and scalpers. News about Paradox Interactive games/expansions.

EA as a company is something I try to pretend doesn't exist. I would advise viewing them in the same light.
" 343's unfinished mess"
Halo Infinite looks promising
"EA as a company is something I try to pretend doesn't exist. I would advise viewing them in the same light."
EA is a great company :(

Maybe for you it does, but for me the game seems to slow down by quite a bit depending on where I'm at like certain parts of the village or the castle. And there also appears to be a small window of stuttering whenever I finish off an enemy. Also ray tracing IMO makes the game run worse, only running at a solid 20 to 30 FPS while with it off I'm getting about 60 FPS with some slowdown.
I don't think it's 100% bad but it's horribly optimized and RE 7 ran way better

" 343's unfinished mess"
Halo Infinite looks promising
"EA as a company is something I try to pretend doesn't exist. I would advise viewing them in the same light."
EA is a great company :(
Rumors going around saying the Halo game is still behind on development. Lack of any real info that isn't screens also point to this.

EA still thinks games like Battlefront 2 in it's original state are a good buy. Having to change something like that over shouldn't get them any. Same story goes for Activision, and Tencent, terrible companies that people are better off forgetting about and ignoring on a grand scale.

What am I even talking about, Nintendo tends to be as terrible as EA as a company. Good thing their games aren't as bad.

What am I even talking about, Nintendo tends to be as terrible as EA as a company. Good thing their games aren't as bad.
Giles Goddard (SM64) and Dylan Cuthbert (Star Fox programmer) have gone on record saying the companies been run by investors since Iwata died.

At the heart of it they're in the same boat. Similarly don't expect Nintendo to pay any interest in their more niche series outside of Smash if its last release bombed (Mother, F-ZERO, Star Fox).

Last edited:
Nintendo makes games depending on how much fun people had, it seems this games was also quite fun for a bunch of ppl.

Anyways i know I'll probs get disappointed but

I'm betting on Kirby. I want mah diddly darn kirbeh game.

If people had some sense they'd stop buying Ubishit bullcrap and protest against their sexual harassment allegations and they'd stop buying garbage lootboxes.

Nintendo: man I just wanna see FE, perhaps a remake of FE4

Also make the last two fighters Sigurd and Seliph along with the remake announcement just to make everyone cry

Nintendo: man I just wanna see FE, perhaps a remake of FE4

Also make the last two fighters Sigurd and Seliph along with the remake announcement just to make everyone cry
Petition for Sakurai to kick every other effing Lord because who the heckery plays Corrin, just so Chad mc Sigurd is finally playable.

Petition for Sakurai to kick every other effing Lord because who the heckery plays Corrin, just so Chad mc Sigurd is finally playable.
The Virgin Corrin vs the Chad Sigurd

Also IF Genealogy gets remade, I 100% expect new additions to the cast, since there's new characters in all the other remakes, maybe even a new subplot like SoV did

You know if Nintendo is insistent on trying to deliver an experience that's better then emulation, why does Dolphin by itself as a GameCube and Wii emulator do better as preservation and enhancing the games then Nintendo?
And yes I'm aware that this has nothing to do with E3, but there's no doubt that they will release more of these ports

If speaking about ubisoft presentation Mario vs Rabbids is the only thing that interested me. I hoped that they will show something Rayman related except for rabbids but I've got feeling they're ignoring him. Maybe it's good considering that ubisoft fired Iirc creator of Rayman (someone must buy rights on Rayman from ubisoft hands, I think).

Think I made some good calls so far
Also I forgot Capcom and Gearbox

Judging by the fact that I don't see anyone talking about Gearboxs show I assume Randy Pitchford released so much grease during the presentation that everyone at the conference died. Yet despite that they still own Duke Nukems festering corpse.

Capcom should just rename their show the Street Fighter Presentation.

I forgot MH existed. Nvm about my Capcom point.
Oh yeah also MH can be pretty interesting.

Soon is also gonna be Microsoft presentation from which I mainly wait for Psychonauts 2 news (and release date), and maybe some new games with interesting concepts.

Back