• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
the absolute madma

Passive component is why he's invincible and resistant to so much stuff. Also let's him gain power and abilities via killing dudes.

Active component straight up kills you. Happens if you challenge his law and fail, or he gets sick of trying to shoot a gun at you. No travel time, can't be dodged.

It can be overcome by someone with a comparable/superior cumulative kill count, which is what the PCs do. Of course, he's billions of years old and does things like raze 585 planets in rapid succession, whereas Sonic doesn't really kill, so yeah.

Sonic is baseline, Warpriest isn´t.

His Fate manip is the only hope he has, which is surely the only thing that makes this match not a stomp.

Anyways, with that being said, the match goes like either Sonic BFRs or Warpries pokes.

Not voting yet.

Keep in mind Sonic has this thing here, which would give him some leeway and basically gives him another layer of Fate Manipulation. It's likely that the SoA could get Sonic out of a lethal situation combined with his own Fate Manip, which could throw things off in Sonic's favor.

Either Sonic realizes he needs to drain/absorb/BFR the Warpriest, or Warpriest semolishes him. I'll hold my vote for now.

@Crimson Tbh I forgot about that. The SoA's Fate Manipulation is defensive tho (preventing Sonic from dying) but Sonic's is rendered null at that case.

That's not quite how the Warpriest's AP works.

He fought a team of 6 guardians at a time, and can one shot them with his physicals and stronger attacks, but his gun only does heavy damage, assuming the PC is using a reasonable amount of armor and not underleveled. He's pretty tanky but not invincible once he loses his actual invincibility. You can one phase him with Weapons of Light and a bunch of Black Spindles.

BFR probably won't work, since they're on the dreadnaught which is where his oversoul is. He can always just reform from that. Being on the dreadnaught also means that Sonic can actually get to the Oversoul eventually, so his Low Godly and immortalities aren't unstoppable.

He has like 2 grimoire cards, and gameplay stuff is allowed, but most of what he has is just generic hive god stuff. I was kinda surprised with what I was able to get for him all things considered.

Ofc he has lore, but literally nothing else. He doesn't fight, only tries and test the challenger. All his abilities are game mechanics the way he uses them. Half of his kit are blocked by stone pillar raid mechanics (can't remember if they are special). He will pretty much just be standing there spamming his hive boomer with Sonic having quite literally no way to circumvent his brand.

Back