• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic vs The Flash

Their speed is close.Barry is not much of fighter,since every speedster pretty much kicks his ass.

Is sonic good in martial arts?

I can't tell about this version of Sonic, but as fas as I know, this version is not exactly a martial artist...

This makes it even harder to decide.Pretty much same speed,same AP,neither has some martial arts skills.

I'll say 50% : 50 % for each,so that would make my vote : TIE

Flash has some things going for him, he has good regen, he can create afterimages and become intangible, and should things not go as planned he can still go back in time.

I think Flash takes this with some difficulty.

The Legendary Carmine said:
Flash has some things going for him, he has good regen, he can create afterimages and become intangible, and should things not go as planned he can still go back in time.
I think Flash takes this with some difficulty.
Not once in S1 did flash use intagability in combat,literally.

Time travel is stupid to use in vs battles,but that's just me.

Flash wins via having way more abilities. After image, Regenerationn, tossing bolts, and arguably more intelligent.

PostmodernD said:
Flash wins via having way more abilities. After image, Regenerationn, tossing bolts, and arguably more intelligent.
Pretty sure half of that is from Season 2.

AidenBrooks999 said:
PostmodernD said:
Pretty sure half of that is from Season 2.
Yep,fake Jay Garrick aka Zoom taught Barry how to throw a lighting

Flash has tons more abilities than sonic (not really ton) while sonic only can go faster and turn into a cannon ball but that's it...though I would like to know what specific abilities the flash in season 1 had

edit: changed what i think could happen

Sorry for the necro...

Because you limited Flash to season 1 only and not include season 2, Flash is quite nerfed here, since he can't throw lightning bolts or use afterimages he can only... do the supersonic punch

I vote for Sonic here due to how nerfed Flash is here, he has more abilities than season 1 Flash, season 2 Flash would be a mech more interesting match up.

-Tie/Inconclusive: 2

-Sonic winning: 1

-Flash winning: 1

flash is an awful fighter he uses his speed to get the upper hand in fights but everytime he fights someone on his level he gets his ass beat

Back