• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bobsican

He/Him
Speed equal, both are at tier 2

Chris Thorndyke

Sanic

Fate_Hax_lol.png
Sora_%28KHII%29_%28Art%29.png

I mean, for what i remember for the Sonic comics (Which is not a lot, so i taking this information for the last time i heard about it) i don't think Sonic fate manipulation don't protects him from getting knock out unconscious, so Sora could do that.

Sonic's smurf hax is only 5-D, Sora's is 6-D. Since speed is equalized what's stopping Sora from just one shotting?

Sonic's fate hax still applying as Sora's doesn't conflict with it for the purposes of Sonic's survival.
I mean, for what i remember for the Sonic comics (Which is not a lot, so i taking this information for the last time i heard about it) i don't think Sonic fate manipulation don't protects him from getting knock out unconscious, so Sora could do that.
How so? With the AP gap a poke would nuke.

Last edited:
Hm true, Sora really goes for the kill for the most part.

Well, since Sonic can't really harm Sora, he would need to use his others ways to defeat him. Les't see, he can try use his Oxygen Depravation to Inca Sora. Sora would most likely noticed and stop him before he does so eh.

He also could try pressure points on Sora to Inca, but is almost Impossible due to Sora being stronger.

Well, he can probally Just go SuperSonic at some point and wins this.

Sonic does have 7D fate hax that works on Type 4 Acausals.

But Sora resists Concept hax, so I don't see any way either wins.

Leaning incon

Back