• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Darkspine.

More experience and skill due to being Modern Sonic, spams Time Break, and having a more bloodlusted mindset should give him the win.

Yeah, I give it to Darkspine as well.

While Classic Sonic could get a solid win with the Wisps he has access to, the problem comes with Modern already being knowledgeable on what they'll do to him. That and, as Shadow said, superior skill and experience + a bloodlusted mindset.

Ey, it's my favorite Sonic! <3

Fortunately I'm unable to give it to him. Darkspine is far more reckless and rage-filled, but is still perceptive and agile in combat, so yes he's not totally mindless. Furthermore, you could argue for him to use his reality warping, but we haven't seen much of it's ability.

Classic Super wins via spamming his wisps. Darkspine tries to spam Time/Speed Break but he's too vulnerable in the charging, so Classic Time Breaks first then rekts this dude.

Enryu The Red Tower said:
Darkspine has AP advantage by being stronger than Layla which is a baseline, but by the way, Classic Sonic FRA
Ummm... Isn't Classic stronger than Time Eater, who's baseline?

Alf Layla-Wa Layla performed a baseline Low 2-C feat by existing, and Sonic undid it with a wave of his hand. That's where the difference comes in. They're both >Baseline Low 2-C anyways.

I don't see Darkspine Sonic using the Wisps, instead just using his Soul Gauge, Pyrokinesis and violence.

Furthermore he doesn't use them in character as Darkspine Sonic.

Back