• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Does sonic have any good win cons? i dont know that much about either tbh, I originally wanted to do shura vs Excalibur sonic, but then I saw his keys.

I’m not sure it’s on shuras profile, but even normal human soldiers, like the us army or something can negate time stop through having slightly higher than average cosmo. Also, gold saints like shura can resist time stop from low 2cs as well.
sonic has time stop whcih negaets resistance and can violet void him away

I’m not sure it’s on shuras profile, but even normal human soldiers, like the us army or something can negate time stop through having slightly higher than average cosmo. Also, gold saints like shura can resist time stop from low 2cs as well.
what about the violet void thing

AP doesn't matter with Time Stop, and due to SBA Sonic is 2-C here

Super Sonic's Chaos Control should be far better than Base Shadow's Chaos Control, which can stop in time characters who already resist time stop

So they both one shot each other, I do know that shuras soul hax is imbued in his attacks by default, so I wanna know how fast sonic is gonna use his void hax

Ok then. Seems like Shura has a good way to win here, but Sonic has already dealt with swordsmen before and can easily dodge the attack with his Boost, that increases his speed and gives him a constant forcefield

I see Sonic one shotting him, seeing him revived and then decides to hax him with either Violet Void, Ring Time or Sealing with either the Chaos Emeralds or the Magic Hands

Ok then. Seems like Shura has a good way to win here, but Sonic has already dealt with swordsmen before and can easily dodge the attack with his Boost, that increases his speed and gives him a constant forcefield

I see Sonic one shotting him, seeing him revived and then decides to hax him with either Violet Void, Ring Time or Sealing with either the Chaos Emeralds or the Magic Hands
I’d like to note that Excalibur doesn’t appear as an actual sword, and that it is inside every single one of shuras limbs instead, He mostly uses it for close cutting, or a long ranged arc

What’s the justification for his matter manip. And also, what type is it
Not being annihalated by the Antimatter cannon in Shadow the Hedgehog game and prevented the matter in his body from being destroye

Also reverting himself back to normal after being turned into a statue in Sonic and The Secret Rings (I think it was from that game)

Not being annihalated by the Antimatter cannon in Shadow the Hedgehog game and prevented the matter in his body from being destroye

Also reverting himself back to normal after being turned into a statue in Sonic and The Secret Rings (I think it was from that game)
The matter was being destroyed how exactly. Because, Shura has Macro Quantum when he moves Ftl

Well from what I’ve seen. Shuras win con is if he can either get the first strike, or if he can get a strike after resurrecting. Sonics win con is sealing, and void.

idk if I’m allowed to vote, but I’m kinda leaning towards Shura, since anything he does while he’s glowing basically kills sonic. Where as sonic has more win cons, but seems slower to use them

Read here

Also for next time, you might want to do matches where you know both characters
Yeah definitely your right. I need to read up on both profiles more closely. so it seems to be similar to a black hole, where it draws things in. However, Shura has a speed feat of just outrunning the Big Bang, so wouldn’t that mean he can just escape its pull? Given that It lasts for a few seconds only.

Yeah definitely your right. I need to read up on both profiles more closely. so it seems to be similar to a black hole, where it draws things in. However, Shura has a speed feat of just outrunning the Big Bang, so wouldn’t that mean he can just escape its pull? Given that It lasts for a few seconds only.
Sonic can move as well, so he can just catch him with it.

Also Sonic still got stuff like Ring Time and Magic Hands

Back