• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

vs

SBA
Speed Equal

Last edited:
Sonic can actually kill Shulk with Conceptual/Info hax since Shulk doesn't resist them and doesn't have HGR...

...Too bad he'll never get to do that due to Shulk's passive fate hax that works on Acausal 4 people.

Sonic can actually kill Shulk with Conceptual/Info hax since Shulk doesn't resist them and doesn't have HGR...

...Too bad he'll never get to do that due to Shulk's passive fate hax that works on Acausal 4 people.
Sonic resist fate hax tho

Shulk's works on those with type 2 acausality (despite them literally having no future) and type 4 acausality (which is what Super Sonic has).
That doesnt mean it bypasses his resistances, also does Sonic having his own Causality Manipulation that works on Type 4's, that he also resist do anything

On top of this, Shulk isn't the only person Sonic needs to worry about here. SBA means this guy will also be aiding and fighting alongside Shulk since he is Shulk's weapon, Monado 3. That guy also has access to, and reactive evolution against this.

Last edited:
On top of this, Shulk isn't the only person Sonic needs to worry about here. SBA means this guy will also be aiding and fighting alongside Shulk since he is Shulk's weapon, Monado 3. That guy also has access to, and reactive evolution against this.
In character, Alvis wouldn’t really be much of a factor. The one time Shulk used the Monado 3, Alvis didn’t really directly aid him in any way. Though, the Monado itself would have that RE since Alvis himself is the true Monado

In character, Alvis wouldn’t really be much of a factor. The one time Shulk used the Monado 3, Alvis didn’t really directly aid him in any way. Though, the Monado itself would have that RE since Alvis himself is the true Monado
Clover what are you talking about, Alvis literally helped Shulk in that fight by messing around with Zanza's Monados which. If you wanna say he didn't do a whole a lot, that can would be because Shulk on didn't really need it as he was already dogging on Zanza by himself. Alvis' primary goal here is Shulk's survival so that he could do his job so I don't see a reason why he wouldn't lend a hand when it calls for it which we see on numerous occasions like with Alvis dealing with Telethia for Shulk (both is Makna forest and the High Entia tomb)

...When did Alvis mess with Zanza's Monados? I've watched the cutscene with Alvis appearing to Shulk and Zanza in Memory Space multiple times.

...When did Alvis mess with Zanza's Monados? I've watched the cutscene with Alvis appearing to Shulk and Zanza in Memory Space multiple times.
The end, the providence of the world bit where he aligned the Monados then asked the question of "Does this world belong to Zanza or to you?" before Shulk gains the god killing symbol and erases him. Regardless though, Alvis has shown dozens of times he is more than willing to help out Shulk if Shulk needs it so I don't know what you're saying of Alvis wouldn't help due to his character.

The end, the providence of the world bit where he aligned the Monados then asked the question of "Does this world belong to Zanza or to you?" before Shulk gains the god killing symbol and erases him. Regardless though, Alvis has shown dozens of times he is more than willing to help out Shulk if Shulk needs it so I don't know what you're saying of Alvis wouldn't help due to his character.
I saw Alvis as more of a neutral party, but meh. Even still, I wouldn't call that moment Alvis disrupting Zanza's Monados. The other stuff is fair though, since Alvis does need Shulk to survive.

Wouldn't matter either way, as regardless, Shulk would have access to that RE since Alvis is the true Monado and all

Either way, Shulk passively fate haxxes, which sucks since he's one of the few XBC people without some of the best high-godly regen on the wiki

I am well aware of Alvis' nature of being the True Monado or Monado 3. I'm the one who the gave Shulk the use of Alvis in his Monado 3 key in the first place.

Either way, Shulk passively fate haxxes, which sucks since he's one of the few XBC people without some of the best high-godly regen on the wiki
Funnily enough he is also one a character who has been on the top strongest list dozens of times without any regen. A composite Shulk would be nuts though as you'd be adding NEP to the mix as well.

why does super forms coming from chaos emeralds which is 6x abstract mean everything else is 6x abstract??
Im not assuming everything is abstract for a Super form, only the energy and the abilites it grants, but a Super form gives them Type 4, which is from a 6x abstract source, at least thats my line of thinking

Im not assuming everything is abstract for a Super form, only the energy and the abilites it grants, but a Super form gives them Type 4, which is from a 6x abstract source, at least thats my line of thinking
Abstractness only applies to the energy itsellf,at best.Also, abstractness has no correlation with causality.

So? I am not even sure "conceptual causality" is even a thing,
Cyber space is on the abstraction blog, and it has casaulity be fundemental in it
regardless, you din't answered my question, how would that make his causality "stronger" in any way? How would it make it more potent
I never said anything about it being "more powerful" or "potent", just that Super form's cause and effects are more abstract, and to change it, you would need to affect it on the 6x abstract level

Back