• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic vs. Samus Aran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh no, instant transmission would technically be ewual, they both cover the same dustance instantly. And ya say it's not correct so why would I assume anything else in it is? Don't cherry pick stuff, ya wanted to use it as proof yet it contradicts you and proves ya wrong when even they don't agree with ya. Not even saying I agree with all their claims but you should at least stay consistent.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
And yet in the video ya posted he lost to Goku.
Not helping your claim considering Goku isn't infinite in speed.
the video also says sonic has no limits, please give me a link to where sonic got to his speed limit

Besides, even if i did find a statement of a character being stated to be the fastest or infinite speed youd still likely continue down this path.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Uh no, instant transmission would technically be ewual, they both cover the same dustance instantly.
And ya say it's not correct so why would I assume anything else in it is? Don't cherry pick stuff, ya wanted to use it as proof yet it contradicts you and proves ya wrong when even they don't agree with ya. Not even saying I agree with all their claims but you should at least stay consistent.
so goku has infinite speed also?

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
If I made a officialy licensed game, explicitly stated that my character was the fastest and was faster than Sonic but his best feat was only mach 10 would mine still be the fastest even though I explicitly saud he was, including sonic?
no, sega would've contradicted your claim

I'm going to bed, i just woke up and I'm already sick of being awake. Please make a content revision with all your evidence.i honestly wanna see how it goes, hell, maybe you might actually upgrade him, if even a little.

Gargoyle One said:
Fgrnbd123 said:
this website already downplays sonic so there is no need for a revision thread
More like it doesn't wank.
base sonic is city level for some reason even though he defeated ultimate emerl.

i don't need to do a revision thread because they're already being handled by someone.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Yes ya do, make one because the others are for different reasons.
Ya want infinite speed?

Make one in support of infinite speed.
i don't need to i already told you

Fgrnbd123 said:
WeeklyBattles said:
Neither have infinite speed
if super sonic didn't have infinite speed then how was he able to beat solaris from the present
One word: Outlier

None of Super Sonic's other speed feats are even remotely comparable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back