• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Sonic the Hedgehog (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave) vs Reimu Hakurei

Both are Low 2-C

Speed equalized, both are bloodlusted, and Reimu has consumed the Ultramarine Orb Elixir

image0.jpg
image1.jpg

Last edited:
That Match get already done, the defrence her is that Sonic have optional equipement and both are bloodlust and I don't like Bloodlust matches
Anyway Sonic stomp, he will just power null everything and BFR and call it a day, his hax is though based while Reimu's do either by shoting or flying
And Since Nothing in the OP that Reimu had drink the Ultramarine Orb Elixir, so agruing that she will just come back isn't possible and even if she have the elixir, Sonic still power null and BFR with a though again again again and again, Reimu will probably just give up at the end but probably sge wouldn't give because bloodlust and therefor a Incon? (But eh, maybe even with driking the Ultramarine Orb Elixir she wouldn't come back and is will still be a stomp)

So give her the Ultramarine Orb Elixir? Also remember this Sonic can still be sealed despite the Fate Manipulation

Reimu wouldn't be able to seal or doing anything if Sonic just BFR her with a though

With Ultramarine Orb Elixir, Reimu would be able to come back before Sonic BFR her but even with that she have nothing to stop Sonic BFR since he use it with a though while Reimu need to shoot or fly beyond reality to use her hax
Sonic will just BFR her over and over, Sonic wouldn't get bored as he wouldn't sense that Reimu countnue to come back from his prespective he had done that just once
So I think that will be a stomp for Sonic, I wouldn't call beating someone that just countue to come back over and over uselessly an Incon

I actually had forget that Sonic have the Sword of Acorns as a optional equipement, I wss mostly refering to the Power Rings which Sonic would just think about a wish and it will granted and since he is bloodlust, he will just power null, stats reduce and BFR and won

With Bloodlust Sonic would stomp. Unless you think that Reimu coming back over and over thanks to the Elixir will make that a Incon

Sonic can also power null Reimu abilites with a though, there is no way she will won these
Thanks to the the Elixir, Reimu would have countless tries to try beat Sonic, she cannot beat him in any of those tries

That fight will be like a Boss fight in a video game (with Sonic as the boss and Reimu as the player) but in that video game the Boss will just get a Game Over before you get the chance to attack him, sure you can try again in that fight but whatever you try and play again you will still lose instanly when the boss fight starts again and again. No matter how mamy times you try or how good you are in that kind of video game you will just lose. I am sure with that description that should be a an obvious stomp

I know there are other matches get added with one of the characters just destroy with a though based hax and the other had no way to do anything at all but two worngs don't make it right

You’re wrong. Based on our Stomp Thread page this would just be decisive.

“Common Examples of a Decisive/Non-Stomp Match”
  • “Both characters have several methods of winning, including options that allow them to win instantly. However, one character can reliably use/activate their winning move(s) first.”
  • “One character has more ways to win than the other, but the other character wins more times than not due to matchup specifics that allow/cause them to use their winning move(s) immediately.”

All of his power null just encompasses evil influence (without the Sword) tho.

Back