• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dust_Collector

They/Them
Sonic is again thrown into the world of myth, he's run through the Arabian Nights and Camelot and now he's thrust in- Wait I've done this speech before. Anyhoo, Super Sonic is flying through space because he's bored and ends up in Asgard, and the All-Father being in a incredibly bad mood just blasts him to get rid of this wise cracking animal but is survived to see the golden hedgehog survive the blast. Sonic isn't happy about being attacked unprovoked and a fight ensues. Honestly I just to get some use outta Odin since I spent a long ass time working on overhauling his powers and abilities only for him to be used basically never lmao.

Speed equal, both at their peak (2-A).

Sonic the Hedgehog:
Odin Borson:
Inconclusive:

sonic can win via his causality punches and attacking odin's mind to destroy it, both with every attack, and use violet void to erase odin

what can odin do?

He can erase Sonic with EE that's so good that it can erase people that resist it, use reality/conceptual manipulation on a scale way beyond what Sonic has ever resisted, rip out and/or destroy his soul, absorb Sonic's powers or just straight up absorb Sonic entirely, power null Sonic and reduce his strength to a much lower level. Quite a few ways he can instantly dick Sonic, same as Sonic having several ways to instantly dick Odin.

He might also resist Sonic being able to attack his mind but I'm not sure how applicable his own resistance to Galactus' mind hax is to this situation since Sonic isn't affecting the mind but rather hitting it directly.

He can erase Sonic with EE that's so good that it can erase people that resist it, use reality/conceptual manipulation on a scale way beyond what Sonic has ever resisted, rip out and/or destroy his soul, absorb Sonic's powers or just straight up absorb Sonic entirely, power null Sonic and reduce his strength to a much lower level. Quite a few ways he can instantly dick Sonic, same as Sonic having several ways to instantly dick Odin.
well, how does he start in character then? just as a note, if odin reduces sonic's strenght, he can just recharge with the chaos emeralds

He might also resist Sonic being able to attack his mind but I'm not sure how applicable his own resistance to Galactus' mind hax is to this situation since Sonic isn't affecting the mind but rather hitting it directly.
sonic's mind hax is a very specific type of it, so i don't think that this would be comparable

well, how does he start in character then? just as a note, if odin reduces sonic's strenght, he can just recharge with the chaos emeralds
In character he starts pretty much the same way as Sonic does, normal hand-to-hand combat. Although he often likes to throw in energy blasts. In the event he whips out stat reduction Sonic would have to recharge his strength really quick in the event Odin uses it because it ain't a small decrease, we're talking about an instant one shot if Sonic gets hit before he gets back to full power.

For most of abilities he's prone to using them when pissed off (And as someone who's read pretty much every comic involving Odin, it is comically easy to piss him off) tho which ones he'll use can vary, although he was quite found of the old power null/stat reduction combo whenever Thor or Loki really got under his skin.

In character he starts pretty much the same way as Sonic does, normal hand-to-hand combat. Although he often likes to throw in energy blasts. In the event he whips out stat reduction Sonic would have to recharge his strength really quick in the event Odin uses it because it ain't a small decrease, we're talking about an instant one shot if Sonic gets hit before he gets back to full power.
super sonic is invulnerable, lower as much as he wants, he will survive

For most of abilities he's prone to using them when pissed off (And as someone who's read pretty much every comic involving Odin, it is comically easy to piss him off) tho which ones he'll use can vary, although he was quite found of the old power null/stat reduction combo whenever Thor or Loki really got under his skin.
ok, if he is going to star with hand to hand, i vote sonic since his wincons are with his every attacks

If Odin doesn't start with Soul hax immediately, it's probably GG for Sonic. Voting Sonic FRA, he has much more favorable winning conditions.

this match will be removed when marvel cosmology gets a split
43iv8l.jpg

Back