• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic Vs Megaman (CONCLUDED)

On a side-note, I saw something about discussing Sonic's resistance to heat. Which is directly surviving the heat of falling into a star btw, it's on the profile.

I mean the Archie comics already answered how this match would go and if you're still not satisfied then settle it in SMASH!

My poor jokes aside, I believe Sonic takes this high-difficulty FRA. Both characters have absurdly varied arsenals but Sonic simply has more permanent win-cons than MM (such as BFR, void manipulation, deconstruction, transmutation, sealing, time manipulation that ignores resistance, varies forms of durability negation, etc).

Megaman votes literally got counted after your comment
Yes, I realized that afterward because it happened while I was already typing that comment. Can't blame me for being so invested in typing and responding to a previous comment posted without realizing that the thread was already updated.

Also, I already explained why using Ring Time is just outright stupid. If you're really gonna use that, then fine, Mega Man can use his own stupid game-mechanic abilities. I mean, you don't see Sonic using Ring Time to turn people like Metal Sonic and Emerl (characters around his level) into rings now do you? Same as Mario not turning Bowser into coins with a Gold Flower. Again, what an insult.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sonic isn't breaking out of absolute zero ice nor is he surviving. Do people even understand what AZ is? And no, the vacuum of space isn't like AZ at all. Stop.

Overall, this is actually disappointing. It seems no one has truly considered my points and instead has swept them under the rug. It seems people are still repeating win cons for Sonic that I already addressed and tried to disproved. But no, apparently "nothing" was disproved or argued. People are still repeating addressed arguments for Sonic while the same people also accuse others of repeating arguments nonsensically for Mega Man. Ironic.

Look, this is just a mess and it looks like it got fairly heated so let's just let this end soon.

Yes, I realized that afterward because it happened while I was already typing that comment. Can't blame me for being so invested in typing and responding to a previous comment posted without realizing that the thread was already updated.
It's alright
Also, I already explained why using Ring Time is just outright stupid. If you're really gonna use that, then fine, Mega Man can use his own stupid game-mechanic abilities. I mean, you don't see Sonic using Ring Time to turn people like Metal Sonic and Emerl (characters around his level) into rings now do you? Same as Mario not turning Bowser into coins with a Gold Flower. Again, what an insult.
Because he didn't have the ability when he fought those characters, heck Emerld was even created
Overall, this is actually disappointing. It seems no one has truly considered my points and instead has swept them under the rug. It seems people are still repeating win cons for Sonic that I already addressed and tried to disproved. But no, apparently "nothing" was disproved or argued. People are still repeating addressed arguments for Sonic while the same people also accuse others of repeating arguments nonsensically for Mega Man. Ironic.
I honestly apologize if I didn't argue against your arguments but that's because idrc about the match, you can see my posts are short because of that, and yeah there is definitvely shit being argued, that's true, however nothing to stop the vote count like Da Lunge was complaining

Honestly the problem comes from the FRA system there is in VSBW really

Yep, the FRA system sucks at times and it's okay pal. I wasn't talking about you specifically, but rather everyone else who definitely seems to give a shit here.

Ah whatever, let's see this through.

Last edited:
Is this a bad time to mention this Sonic is being upgraded to 7 Ninatons? Because if Mega Man's AP is actually a heavy factor of him winning, this is being redone and people will seethe.

So we're relying on AoE arguments for Absolute Zero on a guy who can... Just teleport away? He's not gonna be all "Oooo a tornado. This is gonna be EPIC getting sucked up by this thing". And don't even use cockiness as an example, that almost is a specific weakness against Eggman or rivals, not serious enemies. Sonic is a combat pragmatist, he's going to utilize things such as Chaos Control when they need to be utilized. Not to mention things like Time Break and Speed Break will allow Sonic to get rid of any distance between them or, in reverse, even use those techniques in defensive measures to... Well, not get touched by even those AoE attacks.

Wisps aren't his first choice, but they're extremely in-character for him to use. I'm not sure why Da Lunge was arguing he'd never use them, then name games where Sonic literally can't freely use them as evidence.l Colors and Lost World both rely heavily on Wisps and their powers. And the moment Sonic whips out one like Indigo Asteroid or Violet Void, it's over for Mega Man. Because Sonic is going to use them when he's sure he'll nab him.
Don’t ya worry, Mega Man’a getting an even bigger upgrade

Look, you clearly misinterpreted centaur flash. It’s reality warping, not time stop, and different from what sonic survives ( and wa still damaged by) Sonic would have no way to dodge it

People have been saying Centaur Flash just distorts space for the whole thread

Anyway Rockman’s profile evidently needs an update so this match is 90% gonna get removed in the future

That's become Erazor Djihn didn't even direct his reality warping at sonic, he made new universe. That would be the same as saying some I am building level cause I was unaffected by explosion happening somewhere else

Yeah that’s a wrap. I’ll go request this.

image0.jpg

First, then Erazor Djinn only intended to warp the world, that he did at that point was transform them to the dimension, and even then, before he did anything, Sonic was in Darkspine form

Back