• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

both are 4-A and wario has all his abilities and power stars
sonic starts in super and both are 5km away

speed is equall

WAH:

sonic:

Last edited:
I’m actually interested to see a Wario vs a Sonic villain but this could work

What is the AP difference between the 2 franchises now?

so... what are Sonic's 4-A stats that aren't on the profile... and how much of a stone wall is he to cross a 20X AP difference, even taking the upscaling into mind Sonic is in one-shot territory and can barely harm Wario

so... what are Sonic's 4-A stats that aren't on the profile... and how much of a stone wall is he to cross a 20X AP difference, even taking the upscaling into mind Sonic is in one-shot territory and can barely harm Wario
sonic's dura is low 2-C, so both can't really much harm each other.

so what stops Wario from pulling a Bowser and sealing himself a Hedgehog? its pretty much all he can do to Sonic to get rid of him, but it is unknown if that is in-character or not because Wario has never been in combat while carrying a power star, I don't see any reason to NOT treat this as a stomp

but wario is still stronger so that hardly matters
he is trying to hit someone with Low 2-C durability who can do just about anything that doesn't rely on AP to him due to lack of resistances, we do not know if Wario seals in-character because he has never been with a power star in any fights, by the way that is his ONLY wincon.

which means stomp any way we piece it together, I may be wrong on this but i dont think Power Stars have thought-based hax

which means stomp any way we piece it together, I may be wrong on this but i dont think Power Stars have thought-based hax
I believe there's non stomp battles which ended via thought based hax.

It's just makes sonic win in quick draw therefore taking a W. Wario still have win cons they're just not as much likely as Sonic win cons.

I believe there's non stomp battles which ended via thought based hax.

It's just makes sonic win in quick draw therefore taking a W. Wario still have win cons they're just not as much likely as Sonic win cons.
yes, when BOTH characters have thought-based hax, I don't think Wario has thought-based hax

Back