• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also, let me see:

• Kagu has the AP, by a long-shot.
  • Holy manipulation against a very holy being. And even if you argue otherwise, good luck de-powering someone infinitely stronger than you
  • Fate Manipulation is countered by Kagutsuchi's own, which may even be better.
  • Sonic can try to erase him (which I don't know if his erasure is potent enough or not), but I doubt he would be able to do that before getting one-shotted.
  • Kagu would see Sonic's moves coming from a mile away with that Nigh-Omniscience.
Can Sonic's Immortality save him?

Character a lot weaker than Kagutsuchi can completely destroy beings like the White, who are Nonexistent and completely formless even in comparision to Demons, who themselves are shapeless, abstract beings made from the same Information which comprises the World and its Concepts down to the most fundamental level.

It's decent.

ABoogieYesSir said:
You know that ain´t gonna work, Not beating Sonic´s immortality here.
That's fine. Kagutsuchi still has a million other ways of screwing up Sonic.

Like say, breathing.

Also I am pretty sure Sonic's Type 8 isn't combat applicable and he was knocked out after surving the Existence Erasure shenanigans.

Ultima Reality said:
ABoogieYesSir said:
You know that ain´t gonna work, Not beating Sonic´s immortality here.
That's fine. Kagutsuchi still has a million other ways of screwing up Sonic.
Like say, breathing.

Also I am pretty sure Sonic's Type 8 isn't combat applicable and he was knocked out after surving the Existence Erasure shenanigans.
That's only for his base form. 2-A Sonic has limitless stamina so he won't pass out.

But as I said, the type 8 doesn't help him here anyways.

@Zachary To be fair, the only actual bad Sonic wanker I ran into during my time here was ZaStando. Putting Sonic up against SMT? You think that's wank? No.

Tier 1 Game Sonic is wank.

I remember the argument that base Sonic was stronger than Mario because Blaze has a higher strength stat than Mario in the Olympic Games crossover and Sonic can beat Blaze lol.

ShakeResounding said:
@Zachary To be fair, the only actual bad Sonic wanker I ran into during my time here was ZaStando. Putting Sonic up against SMT? You think that's wank? No.
Tier 1 Game Sonic is wank.
He's still salty about the foxy boy losing to Sonic lol.

Oh that makes a lot of sense.

I thought it was just another joke just bastardizing on Sega. Turns out to be the opposite lol.

Back