• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yo Shadow. What's Super Sonic's AP for his 4-A key outside of exponential value?

But yeah, Sonic has the overall versatility advantage and will definitely resort to his more potent hax if he begins to get overwhelmed. That, and Indigo Asteroid can just turn his clones into matter to fuel his own power.

And what makes the first end more valid than the second?

The second calc uses the more widely accepted method for blasts like this (Inverse Square Law)

Baseline 4-A = 4.22 light years.

Final Egg Blaster = 10 light years.

The AoE is 2.37 times greater, but you know how for example, an explosion that's twice as powerful won't cover a range that's twice as large.

That really doesnt prove anything

Inverse Square law is the eneergy at the epicenter if the attack on the edge destroyed multiple star systems

That seems more correct than the first method

We also used the 4x baseline one for Tails vs. Luigi but i'll make a calc group thread once I'm done my party

Jin does have one notable advantage, and that's it he gets a piece of his pole inside Sonic, he wins, as he can (and from what I remember from Jin vs Superman, will) expand it and blow Sonic up from the inside.

Yeah, Jin gets countered very hard depending on what Sonic does. If he has all his powers, the only thing he can really do to win is potentially seal Sonic. He should also have presumably greater range with Yeoui. But because of the AP advantage, literally nothing Jin does will work on Sonic except for sealing. I mean, Jin is primarily a martial artist who fights with an expanding staff (and clones). And, because Sonic is so much more durable compared to him, he won't even be able to get a piece of Yeoui inside of him (unless he gets it in his ear or something).

So, given that this shouldn't be a stomp, I'll go with Sonic for the time being. Though it's decently probably that Sonic might be sealed as well. He tends to charge first into things.

That and the fact that it's

Summoning (Can summon the Seventh Master), Can contract with his clone Hui Mo-Ri, vastly increasing his power, Shapeshifting (capable of altering his own age and appearance) Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Enhanced Senses, Wind Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Expert Renewal Taekwondo Practitioner, Statistics Amplification, Acupuncture, Healing, Can remove his sense of pai, Weather Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation (Can summon lightning from cloud with Kinto-Un), Immortality (Types 1), Limited Telepathy, Flight, Duplication (can create a hundred clones, his self-aware clone, Hui Mo-Ri, can use 60-70% power of his original self for 20-30 minutes, and can use maximum power for 4-5 minutes), Limited Size Manipulation (can make multiple copies of Ruyi Jingu which can grow as thick as a Moo, can make shards of Ruyi Jingu grow inside a person's body through a small wound), Creation (Can create monkey demons from strands of his hair), Preparation (Can gain knowledge through his clones and share his knowledge with them), Regenerationn (Low),

vs Sonic's wall

And being able to grow shards inside someone's body from wounds doesn't help if you can't make any wounds.

Back