• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vs

SBA
Speed Equal

i thought SBA meant 2-A vs 2-A
it does, but for the sake of clarification
so hyper sonic (strongest 2-A key) vs astral order GV

hyper >>> super (hyper is incomparably superior to super in literally every aspect) >>> early modern super = 2-A

tl;dr of why is that early modern super is 2-A, while base sonic was like 4-C. Sonic got stronger to 4-A and so his super form is that same amount stronger (like sextillions), and then hyper is way above that

it does, but for the sake of clarification
so hyper sonic (strongest 2-A key) vs astral order GV

hyper >>> super (hyper is incomparably superior to super in literally every aspect) >>> early modern super = 2-A

tl;dr of why is that early modern super is 2-A, while base sonic was like 4-C. Sonic got stronger to 4-A and so his super form is that same amount stronger (like sextillions), and then hyper is way above that
How high into 2-A is hyper sonic

i'm aware of prevasion, i mean simply comparing his AP to GV's dura, sonic will eviscerate him by muscle-twitching
This will be difficult when he just prevades (something can dodge every timeline collapsing directly on top of Gunvolt to remove him from existence, and even when Sonic gets around that (he won't) the Muse gives him Mid Godly regeneration which Sonic doesn't cover

And also just something something Gunvolt using said ability to collapse every single timeline into Sonic to remove his existence, I hate Gunvolt 3 and the devastating toll it has taken on Gunvolt vs Cole MacGrath

dmua they’re coming after us now

i was hoping for a incon truce

(I’ll quickly add that the move he is talking about also delete GV’s past, and every past possible that led him to taking that attack, and he Prevades it- and he also Prevades having his soul, time, and space “killed” on a conceptual level- and honestly I should just link the list). Won’t make an argument left but just know I have… some confidence that I can argue for GV surviving, so just wait up and don’t bumrush me plz- I got this I’ll go through the ENTIRE P&A section plus some other arguments that I’ve heard

Last edited:
And also just something something Gunvolt using said ability to collapse every single timeline into Sonic to remove his existence, I hate Gunvolt 3 and the devastating toll it has taken on Gunvolt vs Cole MacGrath
funny electro-adept go hee hoo

dmua they’re coming after us now

i was hoping for a incon truce
I think the matchup just shouldn't happen because it's way past the hax-unfun singularity where it's just going down a list of things that immediately kill the person on the other side of the field, which 99.999842% of the time ends in a stomp

Alright so I may have stumbled across something new that should be approved in a new CRT for GVs side, it shouldn't take super long to get it over with, so im gonna have to ask y’all hang tight because this can actually affect the match pretty significantly

I think the matchup just shouldn't happen because it's way past the hax-unfun singularity where it's just going down a list of things that immediately kill the person on the other side of the field, which 99.999842% of the time ends in a stomp
Seems like this is actually just a stomp @Smashtwig, and another addition for Gunvolt is just overkill at that rate. I guess this should just be closed. Also, Mid-Godly, Sonic has no answer to that when combined with Gunvolt's abilities/resistances.

GV has no real way past the invulnerability currently AFAIK
Honestly how DOES Invul work? Either way GV may possibly get 4D Invul Negation soon which was what I was talking about earlier

Seems like this is actually just a stomp @Smashtwig, and another addition for Gunvolt is just overkill at that rate. I guess this should just be closed. Also, Mid-Godly, Sonic has no answer to that when combined with Gunvolt's abilities/resistances.
I was actually gonna argue for a speed UNEQUALIZED match giving Sonic Immeasurable stuff since GV can straight up Prevade having his past destroyed. Thought it might change something so that Sonic won't be able to be hit be so easily until he gets cocky like Sonic typically would- might push things to a Incon

Last edited:
Wank, given it's supposed to be a durability thing and this is shown to be the case when the most powerful things Sonic has fought could in fact actually harm him when he was super sonic and thus doesn't qualify for the power Invulnerability despite the descriptions of being invulnerable, but

Don’t worry GV gon get Possible Invulnerable Neg anyways at some point for whatever the Invulnerablity actually is

still think that Immeasurable speed vs surviving history being erased is a debatable topic, but also Mid-G regen so rip

GV to Sonic as the blue rat's pitifully trying everything he possibly can to injure him, only to have infinite timelines collapse on him a second later:

The funniest part is that I've since realized Sonic does resist every ability involved with that, but I don't think we upscale resistances to 4D just because a weaker key resists an ability

And the conceptual mind manipulation in particular I find... A bit confusing in terms of justification and I dunno if it would help against the Muse to begin with

The funniest part is that I've since realized Sonic does resist every ability involved with that, but I don't think we upscale resistances to 4D just because a weaker key resists an ability

And the conceptual mind manipulation in particular I find... A bit confusing in terms of justification and I dunno if it would help against the Muse to begin with
Yeah, we don't.

IDK about the mind manip.

idk but sonic will maybe get 4D stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back