• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
AP

Goku: 1.1506E+22 Joules

Smolnic: 1.3732998E+22 Joules

So, yeah. This might be a stomp. Sonic is about 1.2x stronger and Goku literally has no advantage here except range and maybe Martial Arts. That's it. Sonic has Hax advantage (He has flipping Time Stop for craps sake), AP/Durability Advantage, Stamina advantage(?), and Versatility advantage.

I cannot forsee a win scenario for Goku right now. Not one. Maybe if he's extremely OOC and keeps a ranged for 100% of the battle but Sonic has many many distance closers and haxes to compensate.

I mean, Classic Sonic doesn't use haxs as his first move, so Goku could try to kill him, and the gap is barely noticeable in a AP and Durability, so Goku is going to be harming Sonic,

Stalker Maggot said:
I mean, Classic Sonic doesn't use haxs as his first move, so Goku could try to kill him, and the gap is barely noticeable in a AP and Durability, so Goku is going to be harming Sonic,
Which isn't a win condition. If a win condition relies on the opponent being stupid, it's not a great or even really notable win condition :(

I mean, the first person to comment said this was a stomp.

edit: And I mean that as in, the first comment was "Goku doesn't have a wincon"

So the FRAs come from the first post (which wasn't even a vote) and in that same post the guy says that Goku lacks a winco...

Seems legit

Akreious said:
AP
Goku: 1.1506E+22 Joules

Smolnic: 1.3732998E+22 Joules

So, yeah. This might be a stomp. Sonic is about 1.2x stronger and Goku literally has no advantage here except range and maybe Martial Arts. That's it. Sonic has Hax advantage (He has flipping Time Stop for craps sake), AP/Durability Advantage, Stamina advantage(?), and Versatility advantage.

I cannot forsee a win scenario for Goku right now. Not one. Maybe if he's extremely OOC and keeps a ranged for 100% of the battle but Sonic has many many distance closers and haxes to compensate.
So the question is:

Are

1. "flipping" time stop
  2. stamina
  3. versatility
of Sonic good enough to stomp over

1. range and
  2. skill
of Goku so hard there is NO winning conditions given the AP advantage of < 1.2 times?

Say, how many time stops and "flipping" can Sonic use during a battle?

He said flipping time stop, the flipping is not how the time stop is activated, he's using the word to show his exasperation. If he said "Sonic has freaking time stop", that wouldn't mean he has time stop plus freaking.

OHNO

Then Sonic leaves up with fewer advantages.

And seriously, how many advantages are required to call a composite stomp?

Or is Sonic's time stop already a hax stomp?

Back