• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic vs Ezra (Fairy Tail)

Ok so i think erza wins because all of sonic's attacks come from his speed he can curl in a ball because of his speed and meanwhile erza can just use magic to kill him and chop him up....lol

GreenLlamaBunchie said:
Ok so i think erza wins because all of sonic's attacks come from his speed he can curl in a ball because of his speed and meanwhile erza can just use magic to kill him and chop him up....lol
Just remember your vote doesn't counts since you are the OP of the thread.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
GreenLlamaBunchie said:
Just remember your vote doesn't counts since you are the OP of the thread.
Ok then

GreenLlamaBunchie said:
yeah sonic is in base :D no my homie SONIC WILL LOSE :( sonic can only use his attacks with speed...
Hang on, was this match made just so Sonic would lose?

GreenLlamaBunchie said:
no lol it wasn't what i mean is sonic can spin really fast without his speed he could punch i suppose and kick? lol
So youre ignoring his wind manipulation, time manipulation, and teleportation?

i just said all of those are non-canon and Sega says he actually can't do that as all of them were only in a 2p thing which isn't canon, so sonic can't use time manipulation or teleportain or wind manipulation either

Look at the profile, he has them. If you think he doesnt then make a content revision thread about it but unless they get accepted then you cant use "he doesnt have them" as an argument.

Ok then thank you and please don't get annoyed sorry if i am annoying you but he really doesn't.....but ok then i'll let him have those abilities for this :) NOW sonic stands more of a chance! now we need some people here to support erza...

Neither are very good tactially, but I'm voting Sonic via unorthodox skills. Erza's never faced anything like him while he's fought people like Erza before.

Back