• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Self-explanatory. Both have access to all of their powers and equipment, Boom Sonic and Doom Slayer from DOOM Eternal will be used, both are in character, fight takes place on Earth.

Who will win? Speed equalized.

Sonic: 0

Doom Slayer: 6

Inconclusive: 0

Doom-drawing-praetor-suit
0387eee2892383c24426eb57545f9fdd

Voting Doom Slayer. He has a lot more experience than Sonic and his ice manipulation gets resisted. Their ap is almost even, Doom Slayer having a minor edge. However, Blood Punch and the Berserk Sphere is going to cause Sonic trouble. If Doomguy takes too much damage, he can heal via Super Charge. If he dies, he uses an extra life to fully heal him. Also he's gonna gain new abilities like perception manipulation so there's that.

If doomguy catches with his icebomb Sonic won't be able to do anything and then the crucible will oneshot, and as of doom eternal he has bare minimum hypersonic reactions and combat speeds.

Because it makes it a stomp. Doom Slayer is currently Supersonic, Sonic is Massively Hypersonic. The Doom Slayer is going to be SoL soon, meaning it'll be a speed blitz.

Al-Ameen Adewunmi said:
No, I am not equalizing speed. I want to give both characters all they have for this fight.
If you won't, this a stomp for Sonic and eventually going to be a stomp for Doom Slayer. If you won't equalize speed, then I'll make another thread with equal speed.

Here, the Plasm Rifle should have SoL attack speed. Certain demons in Eternal are capable of reacting and blocking those shots. The Slayer scales above.

DatOneWeeb said:
Al-Ameen Adewunmi said:
No, I am not equalizing speed. I want to give both characters all they have for this fight.
If you won't, this a stomp for Sonic and eventually going to be a stomp for Doom Slayer. If you won't equalize speed, then I'll make another thread with equal speed.
You know what? Let's see both outcomes. Unequalized speed and equalized speed.

Equalized speed is the only match up that will be added the profiles.

Unequal Speed = Sonic blitz's (For now)

Equal Speed = Doom Slayer winning

We go by what is on their profile. Sonic for now is faster. However, the Doom Slayer is currently getting several upgrades. Including his speed. He'll be bumped to either Revalastic+ or SoL.

Either wsy, speed needs to be equalized, or else this is a speed blitz in someone's favor and thus, can't be added.

Al-Ameen Adewunmi said:
We'll leave this thread as it is. When Doom Slayer does get upgraded, I'll make a rematch with different rules.
You realize this makes it a stomp. If you don't equalize equalize speed, I'm making a new match.

Al-Ameen Adewunmi said:
We'll leave this thread as it is. When Doom Slayer does get upgraded, I'll make a rematch with different rules.
Not if you want this to get added you won't. It's an outright spite match as is.

The Wright Way said:
Al-Ameen Adewunmi said:
Not if you want this to get added you won't. It's an outright spite match as is.
So, this is a spite match because at the moment, Sonic blitzes, right? That doesn't explain the votes.

So, this is a spite match because at the moment, Sonic blitzes, right? That doesn't explain the votes.

Speed equalization happens so often that people assume it without checking that it was actually added. Some votes even specifically mention "assuming Speed Equalized."

The Wright Way said:
So, this is a spite match because at the moment, Sonic blitzes, right? That doesn't explain the votes. Speed equalization happens so often that people assume it without checking that it was actually added. Some votes even specifically mention "assuming Speed Equalized."
Huh. Well maybe it shouldn't be done so often. Just saying, sometimes characters would actually need the speed advantage to win the match.

Back