• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic Vs Dialga (Sonic the hedgehog Vs Pokémon)

Ego

Rules:

Hyper sonic and avatar dialga is used

Dialga 2-B key is used(2-B for hyper sonic too)
Sonic is fully equipped

Speed is equalized

Sonic:

Dialga:

Last edited:
For once hyper sonic doesn't have the higher AP in a tier...what world is this?
A world where he's 2-B. The reason the dude had highest one of if not the highest AP in a tier is cause when he was 2-C he was already upscaling from hundreds of universes in a tier that caps at 1000 universes.

Yeah, doesn't Dialga scale to at least 300-440 million universes? As WoG (Junichi Masuda), stated that every game cartridge that's been sold is canonically a universe within the Pokémon Multiverse

Last edited:
Ok so what are sonics wincons?

Because dialga just needs to roar or time or headbutt sonic and sonic dies

Yeah. This should just be closed. Considering Sonic can't affect true Dialga and thus get rid off him all at once, Dialga simply stomps even if Sonic can beat the avatars

And Ego, I would suggest you to not make another match without carefully reading both characters profiles and making sure this is fair for both of them

Heres a tip, just give sonic all his Optional Equipment. It grants him low godly regen
Ok

I will at my break also that's not gonna work against CM 1 though but he can neg immortality type 8 with the sword

Someone's mad? Sure seem like it. You don't like it when I call you out for making blatant stomp matches?
Lol you're the one that's mad for me making them

I'm even trying to fix it the best I can but you're still butthurt about that

Hardly. I'm only saying because you keep spamming low quality stomp matches and have been told to stop before, and it ain't just me saying that

And maybe instead of acting offended, actually do your research on the profiles and make fair battles that could be considered good

Until then, learn to take criticism and just accept that

Hardly. I'm only saying because you keep spamming low quality stomp matches and have been told to stop before, and it ain't just me saying that

And maybe instead of acting offended, actually do your research on the profiles and make fair battles that could be considered good

Until then, learn to take criticism and just accept that
I'm trying to make this matchup up fair

I even f*cking looked at both sonic and Darkrai and yet y'all still pissed off

This place is a joke lol

i am getting annoyed because i have to suddenly deal with so much high tier pokemon stuff that i am overwhelmed. Just...wait man.

Darkrai vs Sonic may be good or bad, idk. Darkrai might get stomped. I am not an expert in this and especially darkrai of all things.

Back