• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Sonic resists 2-A mindhax as a 4-B.

Super forms have feats of resisting mind hax, such as Turbo Tails and Hyper Knuckles resisting mind hax from Master Mogul, which they don't do in base.

So Sonic's resistance as a 2-A would be even stronger.

Cronus's feats here are important if he's going to negate a resistance that good.

ShakeResounding said:
I thiught there was a revision to add Resistance to EE, but I guess it never got added.

Sonic has Fate Manip of his own.
It wasn't EE, it was matter manipulation.

His type 8 does protect him from EE though it depends on how potent the EE is.

It nullifies evil/negative energies. It worked on Perfect Chaos and it was affecting Enerjak though Enerjak was resisting its effects.

That was one of the reasons why Sonic stomped Thanos in the redux.

Does Cronus have anything that can deal with Sonic's Type 8? I'm on the go so I don't have time to look over the profile again.

Schnee One said:
Cronus thinks and Sonic is hit with a Mid Godly negging death Scythe GG no re

The downplay is laughable
Well, its not thought based, its more like a punch.

ShakeResounding said:
Does Cronus have anything that can deal with Sonic's Type 8? I'm on the go so I don't have time to look over the profile again.
All Saint Seiya gods have type 8 and Cronus can kill other gods with a single hit of his scythe

ShakeResounding said:
Death Scythe does yes

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Neither was Perfect Chaos really. He was filled with negative emotions but still got nullified by Sonic's holy manipulation.
I know nothing about Sonic, just so you know.

It pacified Perfect Chaos, but also weakened Enerjak. Shouldn't both be listed, if that's the case?

Edit: Or was pacifying Game Version only?

Setsuna tenma said:
Theglassman12 said:
And Cronus is also 4-D in this state. He can bypass mind hax resistance to curse the victim
No he is not 4D.He has finite speed.Infinite speed only comes from an attack.
Look at categories. It said Cronus is a higher-dimensional being.

Back