• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
From what I heard Cronus's passive sense shutdown only works on people weaker than him. It won't work on Sonic who is massively above baseline.

Sonic's passive holy manipulation however will work here since Cronus has negative energies.

This will weaken Cronus and Sonic will erase his concept with Chaos Control once he sees that physical attacks won't kill him.

Sonic's only hurdle here is Causality Manip, so can somebody tell me how likely he is to lead with it and how he's used it before?

Aside from that, yeah, Holy Manipulation is going to be a big pain in the ass for Cronus, and Sonic has Fate Manip to counter Cronus' own depending on how he uses it. After a while, just as Shadow said, Sonic'll realize he can't kill him and use Chaos Control as his next best choice.

Unless I'm missing something, Sonic FRA.

Yeah...no. Cronus has way too many abilities that he can and will nuke Sonic with well before Sonic even dreams of using an ability that he used once or twice as a last resort. I've learned enough from "vs Arceus" to know this dude's powers. Pragma Spathe gg.

Except literally every ability in his profile will kill Sonic. All of them ignore durability in a way that Sonic can't counter.

Also, Pragma Spathe.

Reality warping won't work on sonic he resisted it same with existance erasure and matter manipulation.Sonic can revert soul manipulation.

Can you guys explain exactly what Sonic can do with concept and fate hax? Cause I haven't seen any explanation for how that works in combat and how in character that is.

There's a note in Sonic's profile.

It comes from his One Billionth Ring Aura, which is a passive and invisible aura that's always at work and essentially rewrites reality to help ensure that he survives. Because of the amount of absorbed Power Rings, he became the Embodiment of Chaos. Things that are unlikely, things that shouldn't happen and should be impossible, become likely. Because that's chaos. Like a beam that was supposed to kill Sonic making him go Super.

Conceptual Manip is from a charged Chaos Control, but it only takes a few seconds to charge it. It's Sonic's ace in the hole, and only uses it when all else fails.

Edit: On top of that, his Aura can work on it's own to ensure Sonic's survival if he can't do it himself. Executor stated that, and considering how big of an Archie Buff he is, his word's pretty reliable.

@Setsuna he doesn't have EE resistance on his profile. Not to mention Cronus has an ability that bypasses mind hax resistance to curse someone for all eternity, or steal someone's time to erase them for all existence.

Theglassman12 said:
@Setsuna he doesn't have EE resistance on his profile. Not to mention Cronus has an ability that bypasses mind hax resistance to curse someone for all eternity, or steal someone's time to erase them for all existence.
"Immortality (Type 8. This is reliant on Sonic's One Billionth Power Ring Aura which allowed him to recover from being erased from existence by the Ultimate Annhilator."

Also is that mind hax better than Enerjak's? Because I heavily doubt it.

Why does Knuckles being a 4-D being (also, pretty sure he's only 4-D when he's with Aurora) matter? Mind hazing 2-As isn't an overly impressive feat here unless you're mindhaxing on a 2-A scale.

Sonic resists 2-A mindhax as a 4-B.

Super forms have feats of resisting mind hax, such as Turbo Tails and Hyper Knuckles resisting mind hax from Master Mogul, which they don't do in base.

So Sonic's resistance as a 2-A would be even stronger.

Cronus's feats here are important if he's going to negate a resistance that good.

No he is not 4D.He has finite speed.Infinite speed only comes from an attack.

Unsealed Cronus is 4D.

Pragma Spathe is using his basic attack.

PaChi2 said:
Setsuna tenma said:
Sonic can destroy concepts.His fate hax is plot armour.
What. When was this a thing.
I thik that the former has something to do with the Chaos Force, which is a Type 2 Concept.

Don't know about the latter.

Back