• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Epsilon R said:
If think he's referring to everything he said after "Let's put it this way--"
This could work as the high end version for the calc. Counted 33 words after that point. Using the 200 wpm citation in the calc itself, you get 9.9 seconds?

Low end would be the entire written response.

Even with that 16.5 second timeframe, Sonic has time to spare to eat dinner hehe

Just did another end for the calc based on criticism from Blahblah9755.

Theuser789 said:
What's the new end? Even then now the calc needs to evaluated agai
I've requested another evaluation.

For now, be free to use the first end since it was accepted.

No it wasn't, that was a diferent end based on a random comment we don't even know it's right since the calc was already accepted in the first

The calc wasn't really redone, i just did another end based on Blahblah's criticism. I'd prefer having a calc member specify which end they think makes more sense. Personally, i think the 1st seems alright.

It says on the blog that it was redone. Besides, if the calc was changed, it would have to be reevaluated anyway.

There, edited it.

Yeah, i'm waiting for a reevaluation. I posted it again the Calc Evaluation Thread.

The author of the blog straight up said It was another end

If a problem wasn't found on the first evaluation I doubt the second would change

The author of the blog also straight up said that they're waiting for a reevaluation.

There was a problem found, hence why it was redone. I don't know why you're so hasty about trying to get this applied.

Theuser789 said:
What's the new end? Even then now the calc needs to evaluated again
I straight up said it was needed to be evaluated, don't accuse me of trying to get this accepted when you are trying to reject the first end since the beggining of the thread, first saying it was about the entire comic which was proved wrong and now this end

If anything you seem the one who is so hasty on rejecting this so don't go accusing me, in my personal opinion the first ending will probaly be accepted again, but that doesn't mean I am "hasty"

Sonic has to visit all the planets in the entire universe.

Planets are a subdivision of solar systems, that in turn form galaxies. Galaxies > SSs > planets. Since the distance between planets in each SS is so small compared to the other distances (average distance between SSs and average distance between galaxies) then it will be scrapped from the calc as it wouldn't make a noticeable difference in the result and only make this even more complicated.

The closest SS to our SS is X kms away, so i'll be using that as an average for all of them.

The closest galaxy to ours is Y kms away, so i'll be using that as an average for all of them.

There is a W number of SSs in a galaxy.

There is a Z number of galaxies in the observable universe.

The first calc is basically Z(X*W) * (Z*Y)

The second one is Z(X*W) + (Z*Y)

In both cases, (X*W) is the distance you'd have to move between all the SSs of a galaxy. (Z*Y) is the distance between all the galaxies themselves.

And we need to wait to see which one makes more sense. Personally i think the second end makes more sense.

"the end that was actualy accepted should be better to use"

"If a problem wasn't found on the first evaluation I doubt the second would change"

Right...

It wasn't proven wrong, it's a matter of interpretation that I felt should be at least taken into account. If more people feel that the calc's assumption was correct that's fine by me, but this isn't about that now. If a calc is changed, even if it's just another end being added, it needs to be reevaluated. We cannot apply this calc until the current version has been evaluated.

And I literaly said it needed evaluation again, that's just my opinion on the ends, not that it didn't need evaluation

I know, I literaly said so, please don't make any false accusations about me again

And then after that you pushed for the old version to be applied. These aren't false accusations, I quoted what you said.

I know what I say and more important what I am actualy meaning

The first one was me saying that if a calc member found the first end good then there's probaly not that many problema with the calc, but not that it doesn't need another, I just think that the first ending is good

You still did call me hasty when I wasn't and I was the first person who said it needed a evaluation, saying the first end is probaly still good is diferent from pushing something to be accepted as put in the profiles

And now we are derrailing the thread

I mean, couldn't he before? Human thought isn't even remotely close to relativistic, let alone MFTL+.

DMUA accepted the first one, but recognized that the second end is better and more accurate. Thus, it's logical that the second end should be applied.

I thought this was Game Sonic for a minute, since Game Sonic has some MFTL calcs that I don't know what's happening with them

If there are any important feats that need to be calculated in the verse just let me know

Hm... I doubt it. The Cosmoc Interstate feat was recalced at 1.63 Septillion x FTL. I can't really think of a feat that would come close to those two unless there's one I don't know of lol. I'll keep the offer in mind, though.

Back