• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Introductio

After looking at the Sonic the Hedgehog (The Universe) page, I was extremely dissatisfied with the quality of the verse page. So this CRT isn't to add any abilities or to upgrade AP this time around, but rather have a verse page that's more appealing to look at. It took a while, but it was worth it.

The Changes
I've added a "Feats of The Verse" section to gather all of the accepted calculations of the verse into one place, which should cut down the time needed to search for one. It's also clarified which continuity it comes from as well, if not the Gameverse.

Other than that, I've really just changed the way the character profiles are portrayed to give it a better look.

The Final Product
Here it is.

Hopefully everybody sees this as a good change that doesn't need to give anybody an eyesore!

Thanks for the support! To be honest, it was always just an eyesore to look at and it's probably because we all just let it build up into a mess. It felt good to clean it up.

One question, is G.U.N. not include because it's not notable compare to the Eggman Empire and the Black Arms?

Sigh, I don't know why Sega dropped G.U.N. after 06. The concept of G.U.N. was never an issue with Sonic fans.

Oh, I just realized something, Emerl and Gemerl should not be on the villains side, but on the heroes, that's all

Oh, and maybe Chaos as well because of Battle and SA1 ending

They might be generic but they control half or so of the planet with the Eggman Empire. By no means match Eggman, but they exist.

I mean, Forces takes place in the anthro world, so it makes sense they don't appear, the resistance is their equivalent in this world.

The Smashor said:
You put the wrong picture for Mecha Knuckles. The picture you put is Metal Knuckles from Sonic R
I can't find a half-decent image of Mecha Knuckles otherwise, sorry.

Who do you think I am, a swine? OvO

Besides, it doesn't matter much. I could see if Sonic R's Mecha Sonic was literally any different in something other than appearance, but they aren't. So I don't see a problem with keeping the portrait pic as the one from Sonic R.

Theuser789 said:
Oh, I just realized something, Emerl and Gemerl should not be on the villains side, but on the heroes, that's all

Oh, and maybe Chaos as well because of Battle and SA1 ending
Ahem, Shake

Did it for you. Hope you don't mind, given that I've listed you as the edit-originator.

No, I don't mind. I think we just did it within a few seconds of each other because my tab glitched out and auto-closed. I think it just made me redo it lol

Thanks for the assist... I guess this thread is over :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back