• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic The Hedgehog downgrade...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Hyper Sonic is large star level via scaling from the calculation above? If the above calculation has been accepted, perhaps I would be ok with him being at large star level.

Dark, what do you think?

Speaking of sonic battle how would calculate sonic beating ultimate emerl ,emerl did have all seven chaos emeralds and every move in the game and sonic beat him in base form in 30 seconds

Hm. Yes, we were going to upgrade base Sonic to At Least Multi-Continent level for defeating Emerl who was said to be capable of destroying the Planet but it was scrapped for some reason. Is Sonic Battle canon?

TheMightyRegulator said:
Hm. Yes, we were going to upgrade base Sonic to At Least Multi-Continent level for defeating Emerl who was said to be capable of destroying the Planet but it was scrapped for some reason. Is Sonic Battle canon?
Yes, but Ultimate Emerl was specifically overloading with power and becoming unstable, causing his defenses to be pretty much nothing next to his attack.

Can somebody please copy the above calculation (and related images) and post it as a blog? Then we can link to that in Sonic's page.

Alright i guess that's finally good that we actually know WHY he's Large Star level. I do however would have appreciated that it was on his page but i guess nobody didn't bother to add it back then.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Alright i guess that's finally good that we actually know WHY he's Large Star level. I do however would have appreciated that it was on his page but i guess nobody didn't bother to add it back then.
1. He and Knuckles (No discrimination against Echidna)

2. That's a good question, why that calc was never linked?

The real cal howard said:
So that leaves the question on the MFTL+ speed rating? Is that valid or not?
Maybe? IDK cause last time Sonic's speed in his Super Form is only at around FTL+.

Sonic in Hyper Form would have to be like over a 1000x faster than light if he were to be that fast....

If Sonic's speed in his super form is FTL+, he would only have to be 50-100 times faster in order to make MFTL+.

However, if there is a massive boost in Hyper Sonic's speed compared to Super Sonic, it should be perfectly acceptable to apply At least MFTL, seeing that this would mean Hyper Sonic would be about 10 times faster than he was during Super Sonic.

Edit: 200 million times FTL? I take my previous comment back then. Keep Hyper Sonic at MFTL+ where he is.

KaenDragneel123 said:
193128388c

Gosh.

Someone react to that?
No, but I think the logic was that since 193128388c laser was fueled by the power of the Chaos Emeralds, HS would need to be faster due to his power source. Or something like that.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Well in Hyper, i left his speed as "FTL+, possibly(?) MFTL".
I'm not wanking, but... Sonic is Sonic, his Hyper would be surely "At least MFTL", I mean, just watch tje different in power also

Arlght. But Ant did say that we should first post this as a blog (if the link that Kuul gave to us earlier wasn't archieved), then post it onto Sonic's and i guess Knuckles page so that we have something to go by that justifies them having High 4-C and MFTL+ speed.

It's fine either way on whoever does it. We now just need to do something about it so we can post it on their pages.

Also, is everyone here agree that based on what Perpetual pointed out that we have Darkspine/Arbian Nights Sonic as Unknown?

From what i understand about is that they beat some kind of avatar of solaris and the true form was the white flame that sonic blew out at the end

Bringing up i dont think that sonic time eater feat should be considered an outlier i mean he proved twice that he ( in super form) has that level of power or around it to be able to harm the guy and this is twice sonic has showen that level of power Super form not some one off event and in the game after that he beat in base form one of eggmans machines that was absorbing the life force of the whole world and since he can harm a being like dark gaia in base it stands to reason that he has gotten stronger

Thanks, Kaen.

Okay but now i'm going to repeat my question to everyone: Should we put Darkspine Sonic as Unknown based on what Perpetual pointed out from earlier.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Thanks, Kaen.
Okay but now i'm going to repeat my question to everyone: Should we put Darkspine Sonic as Unknown based on what Perpetual pointed out from earlier.
I think that ok

@Cross: Based on what Perp has stated, as well as seeing the DMC thread from before. Putting his tier at "Unknown, likely 4-A" or just "Unknown" sounds good.

Crazystarf said:
@Cross: Based on what Perp has stated, as well as seeing the DMC thread from before. Putting his tier at "Unknown, likely 4-A" or just "Unknown" sounds good.
Hmm. I'm more inclined to go with just Unknown at this point. So the second one works for me more IMO as of rite now so far...

I think Darkspine being 4-A is reasonable, but I guess Unknown is fine until further notice.

For the Darkspine issue, i'm just waiting to see what Ant and Perpetual say. If they say of either, then that'll be it for Sonic...

Thanks for clarifying the solaris thing.

Also the darkspines sonic thing being unknown of some sort would make sense. Considering that the genie guy (the guy who wanted to take over the arabian nights) was incomplete and considerably way lower in power than he would of be complete. which is why sonic was able to subdue him as darkspines. Sorta like the superman prime thing where its nothing but speculation but can only show so little of what they're capable of when seen.

@Ant: Okay.

@All: Alright, i made the nessecery changes to Sonic's page. Sonic is back to High 4-C and MFTL+ for Hyper, but has now become Unknown for his Darkspine form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back