• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Simple CRT this time with a few abilities for the hedgehogs and such.

Both

Lifting Strength
Just a supporting feat for Class 5.

Class 5 (Should be comparable or superior to Espio, who can restrain Vector, who can easily lift cars)

Abilities
Acrobatics (Like his Game counterpart, he constantly shows great agility, dexterity, equilibrium and coordination. Regularly performs hypermobile movements with his body, such as when he uses his Spin Attack or Homing Attack. Capable of running along many surfaces, whether along structures or over water. Able to utilize additional mid-air jumps)

Body Control (Can sharpen his spines to perform spin attacks)

Natural Weaponry (Through sharpening his spines)

Sonic

• Accelerated Development (Passive; Physical Stats, Abilities. It's heavily implied that the events of the games took place within the IDW comics, where his game counterpart displays such abilities. Grew stronger after six months of imprisonment, which is referenced as well)
  • Defensive Aura (His boost creates a shield-like aura to protect him)
  • Acausality (Type 1) and Resistance to Existence Erasure (Sonic has been shown previously facing off against the Time Eater after it erased history and left the world as a void, in which Sonic was unaffected by)

The first one is a given, the second one though?

I suggest we wait until we have mention of Sonic growing in power, since it's not mentioned in the comics yet and may not be true for his IDW incarnation

Idk if we can give the stuff off the time eater as opposed to him just not getting hit or fighting it as super since IDW's supposed to continue off the games. Same for possession, since I don't think we can pick and choose what parts happen and not give him the AP feats and stuff. Others seem fine, since his jailing was specifically referenced.

I don't actually know why he doesn't share stats but he doesn't so I don't think he can really share other things that aren't specifically shown.

I think Executor explaneid that IDW the games happened similar but not exactaly equal so I think that's the reason

It's because IDW is based off of the games, but there was a tweet that said it only loosely follows canon. They said that can also explaina why they don't really gotta explain why Blaze or Silver are here, or why they can have creative expression to do different things. Because different things did happen.

@Wok I get what you're saying about picking and choosing, but Werehog was a result of Dark Gaia being unable to take over Sonic's mind. Wouldn't that at least be okay?

If wherehog's in the panel probably

Yeah, I linked a scan.

Time Eater is linked in a scan too, which is why I added Acausality and Resistance to EE since the first thing TE does is mess with the past and erase history by leaving it as a void. Which Sonic is unaffected by.

Back