• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The regen should balance out the AP difference, even if it could one shot a similar opponent without the regen.
Unless it is super slow (show a scan please.) I vote for Goth Metal Sonic

Does Anilaza really oneshots, anyway?
From what I see, Neo is still above baseline, in a scale like this " Neo > Base Metal = Sonic > Baseline guys"
As an Archie Sonic ignorant, I still might be missing something.

Also, in the tournament we saw that Anilaza doesn't go all out immediately, it lost time brawling and toying with opponents weaker than it, before unleashing the big energy ball.
Also, Metal has barriers too, and might even notice the jewel, which is a weak spot.

If I were to give proper dbs scaling, he bodies this sonic robot with no difficulty but using the downplayed scaling version, I guess anilaza loses. (Do not count I vote neither of them , no sonic robot or aniliza).

Keep in mind I’m a fan of upgrading DBS a little. ToP is not one such case. Alinaza just scales above Infinite Zamasu. He doesn’t have stomp chains or “>>>>>>>”. There’s no faulty scaling in this specific case unless you put BoG at Low 2-C.

Metal probably clutches it close. Alinaza is stronger (not by too much) but he’s outclassed in everything else.

Back