• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
(Quick shout out to the God of War homies for giving me the idea to make a General CRT, and a huge thanks to the Sonic homies who helped in making this CRT such as @omegabronic, @Fireld, @LaserPrecision, and @ShakeResounding).

The Koko are said to have the ancient’s souls in them, with Sage also saying that it is uploaded to Cyberspace eventually as the reason why they should hurry to gather them. This gives Soul Manipulation to Cyber Space itself as well as to anyone who can directly manipulate Cyberspace, which includes the likes of the Super Forms, Time Eater, Void/Illumina.

• Passive Stamina Regeneration: Whenever one of the Super Hedgehogs is battling Solaris, the other 2 will passively regenerate Rings/Energy.
  • Heat Aura: When Sonic and Silver entered their Super Forms, it immediately burned away the Metal Virus so badly that it did not regenerate back, even though before it could regenerate from Base Sonic burning it off.
    • From Sonic IDW Issue #27
  • Super Sonic Immeasurable LS: Replace the part of him pushing back Solaris with “Staggered Solaris with his attacks”, for the sake of accuracy/clarity.
    • Super Silver LS: Should be changed to
      • Immeasurable (Powered by the Chaos Emeralds, which are superior to the World Rings used to empower Darkspine Sonic), higher with Psychokinesis (Was capable of stopping projectiles hurled by Solaris’s Eyes and throw them back at him with enough force to damage him and shatter his armor)
    • Super Shadow LS: Since unlike Sonic Super Shadow does not push back Solaris during their fight, his justification should say:
      • Immeasurable (Powered by the Chaos Emeralds, which are superior to the World Rings used to empower Darkspine Sonic. Should be comparable to Super Sonic), higher without Inhibitor Rings
      • His base self’s LS with Inhibitor Rings be higher than his Chaos Boost and say
        • As his No-Inhibitor self is similar to his Chaos Boost in nature but on a much higher scale, it should amplify his Lifting Strength to a much greater extent
      • On a related note, Super Shadow’s speed should also have “even higher without Inhibitor Rings” added at the end, as his other keys also have it as a speed boost. Same with Durability

From Sonic Generations:
  • Classic Sonic
    • Momentum Manipulation (Via Power Break, which allows him to stop on a dime regardless of his speed. Also with Long Spin Dash, which extends the distance his Spin Dash covers when used)
    • Enhanced Acrobatics (Via Sure-Footed, which allows him to always land on his feet when he gets hit. Also Via Athleticism, which allows him to lose less speed when traversing elevated surfaces and underwater)
    • Resurrection (Via Last Chance, which allows him to revive after he is killed)
    • Summoning (Via Safety Net, which allows him to summon 10 rings after he is revived. Can also summon his Elemental Shield, Power Sneakers and a Skateboard at will)
    • Extrasensory Perception (Via Treasure Scanner, which allows him to see hidden item he couldn’t see before)
    • Statistic Amplification (With Hercules Muscles, which amps his lifting strength to push objects faster)
    • Time Manipulation (Via Time Break, Sonic allows slows down time)
    • Transmutation Aura (Via Ring Time, Sonic turns surrounding enemies into Rings)
  • Modern Sonic (asides from all the above)
    • Energy Restoration (Via Blast Off, which allows him to immediately gatter energy for a Boost. With Gauge Rebooter, the same is done after he is revived. Also via Smasher Bonus and Ring Energy Bonus, which allows him to restore energy for his Boost when breaking enemies/obstacles and when collecting Rings respectively. With Auto-Gauge, energy for his Boost recovers passively over time. Boost Gauge Up also allows him to extend the amount of energy he can put on his Boost)
    • Statistics Amplifications (Via Speed Up, Direct Jump, Acceleration and Trick Mastery, all of which amplify his overall speed, jump height and acceleration)
    • Self-Sustenance (Type 3) and Infinite Stamina (With Endless Boost, which gives him never ending energy at the cost of not being able to hold any Rings)

Modern Sonic

• Queen of the Underworld & Time Eater: Both possess 4 arms
  • Alf Layla wa-Layla: Possesses 6 arms in this state

100% Agreements: @SuperSonicTL, @Shadyboi0, @ShakeResounding, @LaserPrecision, @RanHover60, @Sir_Ovens, @XxZetsuxX, [B]@Elizhaa[/B]

Agree with most things: @CloverDragon03 (Neutral on 4th Wall Breaking),

Last edited:
This will be tedious to ask of you... But preferably convert these to Imgur gifs if possible before putting them in the profile. We're trying to entirely eliminate the dependency of YouTube videos for any justifications. Maybe one for each at least, I don't wanna burden you with extra work.

Oh yeah, and great work.

I guess one more thing to add to The End: Due to the fact that it’s perception manipulation works on us, the irl players, according to WoG, it should have some sort of enhanced fourth wall breaking, for going a step beyond just acknowledging the audience and fourth wall and actually being able to affect the real world.

This will be tedious to ask of you... But preferably convert these to Imgur gifs if possible before putting them in the profile. We're trying to entirely eliminate the dependency of YouTube videos for any justifications. Maybe one for each at least, I don't wanna burden you with extra work.
Ew.

I might ask @Fireld for help with that. I am not great with gif stuff.
Oh yeah, and great work.
Thanks broskie.

I guess one more thing to add to The End: Due to the fact that it’s perception manipulation works on us, the irl players, according to WoG, it should have some sort of enhanced fourth wall breaking, for going a step beyond just acknowledging the audience and fourth wall and actually being able to affect the real world.
Standard 4th wall breaking (which includes affecting the 4th wall) works.

Could you not? Like, I don't get what about this has you in a bad mood
I have no idea what you're talking about. Believe it or not, this whole idea about me being biased against Sonic the Hedgehog is something you entirely made up in your mind. In the same way you accuse me of being bias towards Sonic out of spite, someone could easily say you just want to upgrade it because you just want him to be as strong as possible.

Besides, don't get me wrong, I love Sonic the Hedgehog and he is a big part of my childhood, but even I find some of these revisions somewhat questionable. Does that mean I hate the franchise? No

Last edited:
I have no idea what you're talking about. Believe it or not, this whole idea about me being biased against Sonic the Hedgehog is something you entirely made up in your mind. In the same way you accuse me of being bias towards Sonic out of spite, someone could easily say you just want to upgrade it because you just want him to be as strong as possible.

Besides, don't get me wrong, I love Sonic the Hedgehog and he is a big part of my childhood, but even I find some of these revisions somewhat questionable. Does that mean I hate the franchise? No
Brother where is this coming from? He's just asking you to chill.

Brother where is this coming from? He's just asking you to chill.
That sure didn't sound like it, but fine. My mistake. And I was only kidding when I posted that emoji. Can't you guys take a joke or understand dry humor?

Last edited:

Dude, you literally copied word for word what I said to you a while ago when you were upset about a Mario downgrade thread. It's not this serious...

Not to mention, I never accused you of anything. If you find some revisions questionable, that's perfectly fine. I was just wondering why you were all like "just apply them" and all.

Didn’t Ian Flynn also state somewhere that The End’s statements were just boasting? He did also say in that same interview that The End was just planet level or something so I don’t know how valid that is…

Didn’t Ian Flynn also state somewhere that The End’s statements were just boasting? He did also say in that same interview that The End was just planet level or something so I don’t know how valid that is…
The above statement by Ian Flynn was made afterwards, which basically retconned his initial statement. Likely since the Japanese devs support The End being a God with avatars and strong armed him into doing it, not that I'm complaining since he's a great villain.

Dude, you literally copied word for word what I said to you a while ago when you were upset about a Mario downgrade thread. It's not this serious...

Not to mention, I never accused you of anything. If you find some revisions questionable, that's perfectly fine. I was just wondering why you were all like "just apply them" and all.
Any thoughts on the CRT?

Things like that hold no weight considering he also claimed The End was gone for good actually, which isn't for him to decide (Kishimoto, for instance, has greater authority)

The above statement by Ian Flynn was made afterwards, which basically retconned his initial statement. Likely since the Japanese devs support The End being a God with avatars and strong armed him into doing it, not that I'm complaining since he's a great villain.
Things like that hold no weight considering he also claimed The End was gone for good actually, which isn't for him to decide (Kishimoto, for instance, has greater authority)
I’m in agreement then.

I said it because I had nothing to argue with against these changes, and the emoji was meant to be a light-hearted joke. Can't you take a joke or understand dry humor? I wasn't even upset in the thread; I just didn't think anything would pass, and I still have a neutral opinion in it. I'm not that much of a Mario Bros fan.

Last edited:
I said it because I had nothing to argue with against these changes, and the emoji was meant to be a light-hearted joke. Goddamn! Can't you take a joke or understand dry humor? I wasn't even upset in the thread; I just didn't think anything would pass.
Ok you need to calm down.

I agree with this whole thing, especially in regards to The End being the embodiment of death in the Sonic universe which would be cool if The End becomes the Sonic equivalent of the Grim Reaper, but I digress

Though I had a question: Shouldn't The End just have full on Type 8 Immortality and not just possibly? Because if it's meant to be the concept of death then it'd be only be killable if you also destroy the concept as well. Though if there isn't any evidence then possibly works too.

What's the reasoning for The End's type 8 immortality?

Also I disagree with Abstract type 1 for it. Being an "incomprehensible essense of malevolence" is not direct enough to mean "abstract". It could very well just be incorporeality. Being "Death itself" is vague and doesn't work as primary evidence. It's a very common phrase to describe a lot of non-abstract characters. Also being an all consuming void is just nonexistent physiology. You're gonna need more concrete statements.

Everything else is fine.

What's the reasoning for The End's type 8 immortality?

Also I disagree with Abstract type 1 for it. Being an "incomprehensible essense of malevolence" is not direct enough to mean "abstract". It could very well just be incorporeality. Being "Death itself" is vague and doesn't work as primary evidence. It's a very common phrase to describe a lot of non-abstract characters. Also being an all consuming void is just nonexistent physiology. You're gonna need more concrete statements.

Everything else is fine.
So, Type 5 Immortality is enough?

I agree with this whole thing, especially in regards to The End being the embodiment of death in the Sonic universe which would be cool if The End becomes the Sonic equivalent of the Grim Reaper, but I digress

Though I had a question: Shouldn't The End just have full on Type 8 Immortality and not just possibly? Because if it's meant to be the concept of death then it'd be only be killable if you also destroy the concept as well. Though if there isn't any evidence then possibly works too.
That would be AE2, I think.

I'm gonna need like a transcript of what he said during the interview.
The Twitter statement is the official translation of this.

I found it somewhat helpful to show the transcript and then use the "translate" function on one's screen, lousy idea as it is.

Oh. Then yeah if the tweet is a translation of what he says in the interview I disagree with The End being the literal embodiment of Death. I do agree that his perception manip works on a 4th wall break level tho.

Oh. Then yeah if the tweet is a translation of what he says in the interview I disagree with The End being the literal embodiment of Death. I do agree that his perception manip works on a 4th wall break level tho.
Do you think AE2 would be better?

Currently it's "possibly" AE2, but I can change the Op so that it'd just support removing the "possibly".

And what about type 5 immortality?

Actually "how each one perceives what death would look like".

I can vaguely understand what you guys are going for. Are there any other statements that prove the intent behind The End is that he is actually "Death"?

Actually "how each one perceives what death would look like".

I can vaguely understand what you guys are going for. Are there any other statements that prove the intent behind The End is that he is actually "Death"?
Not exactly (as far as we know), but:

1. He does call himself "the all-consuming void"
  2. In the Japanese dub, he states that its attunement is ruling fate on everything in the universe, and that it has ruled that aspiring life, dreams, and life forms will meet their end at its hands since time immemorial, claiming there's no way to challenge it. Sonic stated that defeating it would "break the chains of fate". It refers to itself as the "orchestrator and arbiter of order in the universe", and that its infinite light is judgement as it melts all things and returns them to primordial dust. To defeat it, Sonic had to "transcend law and time".
    1. For reference, both dubs are canon.
  3. When it is at low health in English dub, it says "The End comes for you all!:, indicating a connection to death and/or oblivion.

Hmm...

Yeah I can see Likely Abstract Type 2. And uhh Likely Type 5 Immortality.

Edit: Actually wait you need direct statements that you're deathless to have Type 5. He's Type 1 at worst.

Hmm...

Would it be possible for him to just have "Abstract Existence Type 2" without a "likely" or "possibly"?
Edit: Actually wait you need direct statements that you're deathless to have Type 5. He's Type 1 at worst.
Fair enough.

I'll change the OP to cut Immortality types 5 and 8 and change AE1 to AE2.

Hmm...

Good job, agree on everything but I’m neutral about AE1 for The End.
Since I changed THE END's AE1 in the OP to AE2 and axed Immortality types 5 and 8, I added you 2 to the "100% agree" section of the OP.

Back